Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers V Bristol City

EyesRight

• Members

Shame I wanted to see them again as I couldn't really see how far out he was, it was a decent cross from ameobi as well.

The highlights don't even have their two best chances early in the second half.

This shows one of the headers , about 8 yards out and a couple wide 

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/10059769/bolton-0-0-bristol-city

We looking threatening at times 2nd half. The forced Dobbie sub made a massive difference allowing Feeney to play in his natural position. Need Clough and dare I say it Wellington back asap to give us more life up top when nowts happening though. Chances galore 2nd half, one week you create nowt, week after you fluff a load. Ps Wor Shola's pen was shite. Shakey Jake

He was so badly out of position within a few minutes of coming on that he slipped and fell on his arse, fortunately without the punishment he got at Forest.

Saying that, full back must be an awful position to play in that set up with nothing in front of you or any support. Especially if you're both naturally midfielders anyway

There was a moment on the half way line where he got caught with 2 players to pick up by himself, obviously the ball went to the lad he didn't pick up and he was getting groaned at from the stands. As mentioned earlier Maldini would struggle in that situation.

There was a moment on the half way line where he got caught with 2 players to pick up by himself, obviously the ball went to the lad he didn't pick up and he was getting groaned at from the stands. As mentioned earlier Maldini would struggle in that situation.

Yep, completely agree with that, incredibly difficult job playing full back in that set up

They need to go back to basics and get some organisation sorted. There is enough experience in the team and plenty of people there who can "have a word", motivate and encourage. Spearing, wheater amd dervite should be getting players focused and on it throughout the game

I'm of the opinion we need to hit rock bottom before we can start to have any optimism for the future - I thought rock bottom was Douglas I was wrong - lets get the relegation over with then we can rebuild twarsdick might be a fans favourite in league 1 - and I'm not being sarccy

Ani, just to respond to your query pal. My observation without fact is that they were in our final third about 70% of the first half. Two clear chances at goal, a certain penalty and a potential hand ball from prince.

Now... Of course they didn't get any of the above.

I think we had three goal scoring opportunities in the second half that should have been converted.

So my 3-3 argument is based on my opinion in a 0-0 draw.

I'm pleased to read Eddie Davies was present at the match on Saturday at least it shows he has some interest on matters on the pitch and goes some way to dispose rumours he's in poor health.

I think he probably felt better when he arrived than when he left.