Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members

This post takes the biscuit WTF is the problem with that?

No mate - this story takes this biscuit. Crooked Hillary and her merry men.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.d24d9b6a4e4c

Aye but Trump likes a bit of fanny and golf so he's clearly a cnut ;) 

The amusing thing for me is that folk seem to think there's better out there.  They're (politicians) all self-serving, lying big 'eds as far as I can tell.

Trump just doesn't seem arsed in hiding those 'attributes', which is refreshing, if nothing else.  

The amusing thing for me is that folk seem to think there's better out there. They're (politicians) all self-serving, lying big 'eds as far as I can tell.

Trump just doesn't seem arsed in hiding those 'attributes', which is refreshing, if nothing else.

Regardless of the golf and fanny, it’s plain to see he’s a colossal cunt.

• Site Supporter

The amusing thing for me is that folk seem to think there's better out there.  They're (politicians) all self-serving, lying big 'eds as far as I can tell.

Having given it some thought, maybe he should play golf 7 days a week, keep him out of harms way.

I was being one of those bluff old traditionalists who thinks a job as important as that probably deserves a little more time dedicating to it.

And before anyone says it, fuck all "business" gets done on golf courses. It just people playing golf.

I was being one of those bluff old traditionalists who thinks a job as important as that probably deserves a little more time dedicating to it.

Correct, if David Davis or Theresa May were playing golf 4 days a week, people would be in uproar

There is a story to be told about Russian state support via social media of the Trump and Brexit campaigns. I don't buy into conspiracy theories as I think the truth always comes out and I think it will during Trump's presidency.

• Members

There is a story to be told about Russian state support via social media of the Trump and Brexit campaigns. I don't buy into conspiracy theories as I think the truth always comes out and I think it will during Trump's presidency.

I hope you're right and it shows what an absolute bent bastard Clinton is and that the US voting public were correct to reject her.

Having given it some thought, maybe he should play golf 7 days a week, keep him out of harms way.

And before anyone says it, fuck all "business" gets done on golf courses. It just people playing golf.

Oh I agree, but as I alluded to above, how much did Bush Jr play by comparison?  

And as he owns half the worlds golf courses (or so it seems) perhaps his leisure time is spent there - one weekend, easily fit 4 rounds in with a happy ending massage thrown in both days ;)

Bush Jnr only got in in 2000 because his brother was adjudicating the hanging chads fiasco in Florida.

Then in 2004, realising that him v Kerry could be portrayed as draft dodger v war hero, he set about a fake news campaign suggesting that Kerry was no hero and got injured 3 times just to work his ticket.

I hope you're right and it shows what an absolute bent bastard Clinton is and that the US voting public were correct to reject her.

Trump was going to lock her up as well making Mexico pay for a wall, he's gone very quiet on both matters.

Is this the new politics? Promising populist shit that you have no intention of delivering if elected?

Trump was going to lock her up as well making Mexico pay for a wall, he's gone very quiet on both matters.

Is this the new politics? Promising populist shit that you have no intention of delivering if elected?

New?  Perhaps I'm overly cynical in regards to politics but seems like that's been the crack since I've been able to vote

• Members

New?  Perhaps I'm overly cynical in regards to politics but seems like that's been the crack since I've been able to vote

......is the correct response. They all make promises they are incapable of keeping - sometimes no intention of keeping even if they could.

New? Perhaps I'm overly cynical in regards to politics but seems like that's been the crack since I've been able to vote

That's the same faux wisdom type comment as saying a conflict is "all about the oil" which gets nods of approval from folk with a similar lack of understanding.

• Members

That's the same faux wisdom type comment as saying a conflict is "all about the oil" which gets nods of approval from folk with a similar lack of understanding.

Disagree. I think Madhatter is merely showing the cynical view many people have of politicians these days. Not faux wisdom, more cynical realism.

Disagree. I think Madhatter is merely showing the cynical view many people have of politicians these days. Not faux wisdom, more cynical realism.

Take your pick.  I agree with Bolty, surprisingly.

And, as an aside, cynicism, imo, is the purest form of optimism; as in it's only through truly seeing what's wrong that you can put things right.

This post takes the biscuit WTF is the problem with that?

may be because he said he would be too busy to even leave the white house, let alone play golf, hes done both more often the just about any other president, oh also most of the golf hes played as been at his own golf courses, nice way for him to get money out of the US tax payer 

Edited by tyldesley_white

Bush Jnr only got in in 2000 because his brother was adjudicating the hanging chads fiasco in Florida.

Then in 2004, realising that him v Kerry could be portrayed as draft dodger v war hero, he set about a fake news campaign suggesting that Kerry was no hero and got injured 3 times just to work his ticket.

dunno about all that, but "Adding to these controversies was the fact that Florida's governor was the Republican presidential nominee's brother, although the governor recused himself from the recount process" ; sounds like he got out the way for fear of being accussed of what you're suggesting.

and the Rathergate thing were about 6 weeks before the next election, too.

Dunno what i'm getting at with all that ... But the russiagate stuff comes off as someone taking the piss (L-O-L). It's like 'Enemy of the State' but with the Gabriel Byrne part being swapped out for Wile E. Coyote .

at least 'bush goes awol' , 'kerry hid over the border in laos' sound "ok".. 

I still can't believe how funny the (trump vs clinton) election were..