Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

The only reason I'd fuck that would be to wilfully pass on a dose, though the marigolds and no kissing might alert her to my distaste...

A fucking horror of a woman - the type who'd egg on a (thick) bloke to stamp on a head or smash a pintpot into a face.

Deffo period smelling an' all.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

This is about the first thing he's done that I wholeheartedly agree with.

Not so sure about the 'it's got a military application' talk mind.

They've been though

I get its about going to Mars really

But obama had put a plan in place to go to asteroids then mars so it was probably just about retracting that and doing it his own way

That and China are planning on sending someone to the moon so he probably wants to get one over on them too

I get its about going to Mars really

Hopefully the plan is to set up some kind of permanent moon base which (as I understand it) would make a Mars launch more realistic.

I think it would make sense to do that collaboratively like we'd managed to do with the ISS - but I'm not sure that's Donald's style!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter

My button is bigger than your button tweet to N Korea, the bloke really is a bell end.

The issue I have here is that some fools, when taken in by a cult-leader, will end up following him to Armageddon. Is this not just a bigger version of Wako TX, or Jonestown?

There are lots of other instances where the cult leader has his entire following hanging on his every word. They'll do anything just to curry favour with his leadership.

Couldn't this end up a massive scale cult-suicide?

• Members

........and yet, despite the apparent madness of going toe to toe with some fat little pipsqueak with small man syndrome, the almost unreported global economic forecasts are extremely positive and all being attributed to what is happening in the US.

Still, this would not fit in with the leftie/celebrity barrage of criticism as part of a concerted attempt to bring down a democratically elected leader so let's not trumpet this news eh?

........and yet, despite the apparent madness of going toe to toe with some fat little pipsqueak with small man syndrome, the almost unreported global economic forecasts are extremely positive and all being attributed to what is happening in the US.

Still, this would not fit in with the leftie/celebrity barrage of criticism as part of a concerted attempt to bring down a democratically elected leader so let's not trumpet this news eh?

Sssshhh P.....don’t let them know the financial side is doing pretty well.

They’ll only scream and call us Nazis as always mate.

Wait till Factom launch their M3.....this place will be in meltdown..

• Site Supporter

In all reality, how much of this is down purely to trump?

Not fishing here as I don't pay any attention to their internal politics; but he worries me.

No problem with the "make America great again" policy, I'm just concerned at how he does it.

Is he playing a clever game, and acting the extreme cock purely to then compromise to a position where he really wants to be?

Twitter tirades over the size of his red but on don't rest easy.

As long as the financial markets are doing alright and the rich are getting richer he must be Al right and not a crazed lunatic

T'was ever thus.

I don't think he's a lunatic - ego-maniac, yeah.  Show me a prominent politician who isn't (some are just a bit more psychopathic and hide it better ;) 

Folk say he's damaging for the US ( jury's out) but a few reasonable American friends reckon that Obama did more to harm the US socially than many a past or current President.   His legacy on race relations being a case in point.

Folk say Trump is bad in this regard but I'd disagree - if you put the US first and not colour, I think he talks a surprising amount of sense and folk of all creeds are happy to back him.

Edited by madthatter