Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members
1 minute ago, Spider said:

It’ll be November before his fan boys are back on here I think.

Hes showing no sign of doing any presidenting, or even saying something that doesn’t make you cringe so hard your arse starts sucking up nearby objects.

Campaigning is gonna be interesting this year 

I love the US Presidential race 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Rudy said:

I’ll be amazed if one, or both, or them doesn’t have some sort of heart condition.

like a high end retirement home game of stand up bingo.

• Members
5 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’ll be amazed if one, or both, or them doesn’t have some sort of heart condition.

Biden ain’t doing two terms so keep an eye on his running partner 

I genuinely think Trump wants to cash out and criticise from twitter 

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I was doing a road trip of the south during the last one, was interesting watching tv and talking to locals about it 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

I was doing a road trip of the south during the last one, was interesting watching tv and talking to locals about it 

I got into a brief Facebook discussion with some American Trump voters the other day.

Its genuinely scary how blind they are to anything they don’t agree with.

One of them actually the said the number of dead people was less than Trump said when the virus first hit. I posted a video of Trump when he said they’d have single figure deaths, and the guy simply said it was a fake video.

So any recording of Trump saying something which later turns out to be bollocks is fake

You can’t engage with people like that. You just can’t

19 minutes ago, Spider said:

there was a meme doing the rounds on facebook over the weekend, showing Biden out on his bike exercising with one of Trump have his difficulty walking down that ramp

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

I got into a brief Facebook discussion with some American Trump voters the other day.

Its genuinely scary how blind they are to anything they don’t agree with.

One of them actually the said the number of dead people was less than Trump said when the virus first hit. I posted a video of Trump when he said they’d have single figure deaths, and the guy simply said it was a fake video.

So any recording of Trump saying something which later turns out to be bollocks is fake

You can’t engage with people like that. You just can’t

I've stopped , my blood pressure just goes up, more shit on today about hydroxychloride ... which bit of, it doesn't fucking work do you not understand.

I've got a good Friend that used to work for the FDA  ( still does a bit for them when they need an independent report doing), he is fucking beside myself over the stupidity of it all

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

there was a meme doing the rounds on facebook over the weekend, showing Biden out on his bike exercising with one of Trump have his difficulty walking down that ramp

The ramp thing I think was probably harsh on the Trumpmeister. We all walk like we need a shit when going down a slope that might be slippy.

id be amazed if he does any exercise whatsoever. But he’ll be on the best drugs around, and his sobriety probably helps a tiny bit.

The fat Tangoed cunt.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

I've stopped , my blood pressure just goes up, more shit on today about hydroxychloride ... which bit of, it doesn't fucking work do you not understand.

I've got a good Friend that used to work for the FDA  ( still does a bit for them when they need an independent report doing), he is fucking beside myself over the stupidity of it all

Thing was, it started with a friend I have over there who actually is ill with CV right now. She won’t wear a mask and blames chinah  

mental.

• Members
16 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

I was in Texas in July 2016 and I was in a bar and Trump was on TV the bartender says to me he’s gonna vote for Trump, i said why?

Hes a president for the lower class and middle class people

Imagine being a poor white man in America thinking a Billionaire playboy represents you in politics 

Thicker than a whale omelette 

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

Thing was, it started with a friend I have over there who actually is ill with CV right now. She won’t wear a mask and blames chinah  

mental.

Ive no objection to them blaming China , but this admin response as been fucking shocking and that what gets me and also trying (still) to lay the blame at Obama's feet

The shit I've seen comparing H1N1 to Covin is fucking unreal , but they miss out some of the information for effect, Its like they have never heard of google 

Edited by tyldesley_white

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

Seems to be the favourite her or Rice

Rice I think as a little too much baggage this time around, one to watch is Tammy Duckworth , A helicopter pilot in Iraq, she was shot down and lost both legs. She was awarded to purple Heart. 

It would talk a madman to take pot shots at her in any campaign and would really (IMHO) really fuck the GOP up

• Members
16 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

Rice I think as a little too much baggage this time around, one to watch is Tammy Duckworth , A helicopter pilot in Iraq, she was shot down and lost both legs. She was awarded to purple Heart. 

It would talk a madman to take pot shots at her in any campaign and would really (IMHO) really fuck the GOP up

A madman you say 

Republican_preside_3366605b.jpg

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

Now let the fun begin 

Just read a piece about her in the bbc, it says she has an Indian mother and Jamaican father then later says,  "elected the first woman and the first African American to serve as California's attorney general".

Am I missing something?

Anyway, she sounds like she might well give old Biden the rocket he needs to overcome the other demented fucker in blue.

• Site Supporter

Harris is as solid a pick as you could get. She should be in the front seat really. No doubt Trump will win by a land-slide now. Much the same as we do, they get what they deserve.

Edited by Cheese

49 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Just read a piece about her in the bbc, it says she has an Indian mother and Jamaican father then later says,  "elected the first woman and the first African American to serve as California's attorney general".

Am I missing something?

No, just a desperate claim for legitimacy. It's the same when fifth-generation Americans claim they are Irish