Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Forest

famouswanderer

My local'ist game. In.

On Sale Dates 
Season Ticket Holders – Monday 28th December, 9am (one ticket per season ticket) 
Members – Monday 4th January, 9am (one ticket per membership) 
Open Sale – Wednesday 6th January, 9am

Prices 
Adults - £27.00 
Over 65’s - £13.00 
Under 18’s - £14.00 
Under 13’s - £7.00

It's £23 from Piccadilly day return and then whatever it is from Bolton-Manc these days (or bus wankers like me from Leyth). Can probably get it cheaper if you get advance singles but not worth committing to definite trains for the sake of a few quid.

Edited by Leyther_Matt

One of my favourite cities for a day/night out in the division. Loads of different types of places to go out in, we've ended up down by the canal on the last couple of visits but also been up by that former church that's an All Bar One which is decent too. Ace place.

I'm out.

One of my favourite cities for a day/night out in the division. Loads of different types of places to go out in, we've ended up down by the canal on the last couple of visits but also been up by that former church that's an All Bar One which is decent too. Ace place.

I'm out.

The bar that was a church is a pitcher & piano...at least it used to be anyway

In! was an eventful day out last year(just ask Bowtun Baked and Thorpey), was a state last year, will be again this year. Hopefully the taxi drivers of Nottingham have learnt their City, the ticket inspectors of East Midlands trains have stopped being jobs worth's. Anyone for a Carlsberg? know of several decent pubs near the station. 

In! was an eventful day out last year(just ask Bowtun Baked and Thorpey), was a state last year, will be again this year. Hopefully the taxi drivers of Nottingham have learnt their City, the ticket inspectors of East Midlands trains have stopped being jobs worth's. Anyone for a Carlsberg? know of several decent pubs near the station.

Thinly veiled I had the wrong ticket

Nice little bar that

It's perfect for folk who are driving, done it a couple of times. Lots of parking near Meadow Lane, civilised scoop in their supporters bar, not silly expensive and they do food, Sky football on etc. Think it's away fans only (when forest are at home) so no mither. Give yourselves 15 minutes to get to the city ground though it's not far as the crow flies but a river runs through it...!

They usually call a barm a cob, so calling it a chip butty is actually not too bad on the grounds that you know at worst you'll get chips on bread of some description. While on the subject, I was in Oldham a couple of months ago, went to a butty van and asked for a sausage barm, was asked if I meant a sausage muffin?? Can anyone corroborate this, is a barm a muffin in Oldham? Go!