Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Trampolines

Sweep

Only trampoline I went on was when they introduced them in the senior school, I had a box of No 6 with a few matches stuffed down my shorts thinking we were going outside for sports. Started jumping,and everything fell out. Got a good leathering on my hands that day.

• Site Supporter

Had one for about 3 years now. One of the only things I've bought the kids that has been frequently used. That and the iPad. Takes a little bit of maintenance, but they've certainly had my money's worth.

Edited by Cheese

I'm no snob but them big netted trampolines that take up most of the back garden are worst than plastic grass lawns. Trampolines only attract fucking noisy kids for hours on end, pissed up adults and the odd pitbull being put on while everyone laughs hysterically while it catches a ball. You don't even have to live in the same street for you to hear them sharing their love of bouncing.

I've gotot a 10ft one in the back garden that my dowter has grown out of. Stuck it on Gumtree yesterday for £50 and my phone has melted, got someone coming in 5 mins and they'll want it.

Then it's off to the pub for me.

Edit 6.30pm - The Somalian types bought the trampoline,it took me over an hour to dismantle it, whilst they prattled on to each other in their own lingo.

Just spent half the proceedings in the brewery tap,living the dream.

B Bogs - Boltons premier Trampoline dealer.

Katanga! :thumbsup:

Edited by Burndens Bogs

Fuck trampolines, I detest those nipple coverings of any kind...I think my first memory of them was watching 'Steptoe and Son' the film on the telly, as a very young kid, the plot involved Harold marrying a 'bird' who promptly fucked him off, he tracked her down and found out she was now making ends meet as a stripper, as my excitement (and widgy) grew in anticipation as, even then, I knew we'd eventually see her doing her act...Then, complete dejection when the scene actually happened and she had those bloody tassles on her nipples... :(

If I recall correctly Harold also got an undeserved twatting in the same scene, much less upsetting than not fully seeing some real breasts, but still peturbing nonetheless.

I went to bed at around 1am* a very dejected and frustrated five year old that night. :(

* I had very irresponsible parents regarding my bedtimes and telly viewing habits, especially around Christmas time.

Edited by Youri McAnespie