Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Prince

Cheese

• Site Supporter

Insiders are saying AIDS. Rumours are he contracted it in the 90's and had been taking medication until a couple of years ago, when his Jehovas Witness acquaintances convinced him he was cured, so he stopped taking it. Sounds plausible.

I hope that's not true. A friend of mine (yes, he's a bummer) has been HIV for nigh on 30 years. He was diagnosed early doors, takes his meds and for all intents and purposes he's right as rain. Luckily he's never looked to religion to cure him. Bugger, yep it looks like this has been the gossip for a few days.

Edited by no balls

• Moderators

In 1993 I spent my first ever pay cheque from Tesco on a Bolton top

Spent my second on his greatest hits and b sides triple CD from Music Zone

Took it back 3 times as I was convinced the start of purple rain was scratched but turns out that wonky noise about 17 seconds in was actually part of the track

Celebrities have just had enough; they've given up

Have they? Or is it just because we are getting to the point where so many people are considered famous that it seems that it's every other day an icon leaves us? Don't get me wrong some of the celebrity deadpool candidates this year have been unbelievable and gut wrenching in a lot of cases but is it getting to the point where it might be an every week/day occurrence?

Insiders are saying AIDS. Rumours are he contracted it in the 90's and had been taking medication until a couple of years ago, when his Jehovas Witness acquaintances convinced him he was cured, so he stopped taking it. Sounds plausible.

He was married twice (to ladies and had a child) so that seems a strange situation but nothing in celebrity world will surprise me

• Moderators

He was married twice (to ladies and had a child) so that seems a strange situation but nothing in celebrity world will surprise me

Read something by his manager and he said he thinks his religious beliefs may have meant he refused treatment that could've extended his life, though thst would suggest he'd not taken owt in the first place

So dunno

Good read though

https://m.facebook.com/robin.m.lee.9/posts/10153400567816193

• Site Supporter

Read something by his manager and he said he thinks his religious beliefs may have meant he refused treatment that could've extended his life, though thst would suggest he'd not taken owt in the first place

So dunno

Good read though

https://m.facebook.com/robin.m.lee.9/posts/10153400567816193

That's written by a fan, not his manager.