Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Thogdan

Underpants

There will be some young kids and teenagers supporting Wrexham and Notts County today ( that have  thankfully chosen to support their local club and  not Liverpool and Man United / City) that will be made up to see him and a few of their parents chuffed that he is shining a light in his own way on two decent clubs with proud histories sadly plying their trade in the non league 

Think of him as the 2020s equivalent of the Match of the Day cameras rocking in to town that used to get a lot of us excited back in the day -  like BarryK says he has his job to do 

Edited by Benny The Ball

• Moderators
1 hour ago, W.cramp said:

Never had out against this lad but today reading that he is going to notts county v Wrexham instead of his own clubs largest home attendance for donkeys.     Seems like he is just a football fan but now believes and wants to grow his own hype.    Strange decision to make to go there today.   

he's more than just a bolton vlogger now and he's put plenty miles in watching us

so he'll go where the action is

as that's what gets him views

6 hours ago, W.cramp said:

Never had out against this lad but today reading that he is going to notts county v Wrexham instead of his own clubs largest home attendance for donkeys.     Seems like he is just a football fan but now believes and wants to grow his own hype.    Strange decision to make to go there today.   

He was in the hotel with his dad just before kick off today so unless he's got a helicopter someone is feeding you duff info.

• Site Supporter

So all that hype and abuse he took for “not supporting his team” was actually all bollocks in the end.

Deary me, “our” (I’m hoping this is a minority section of our support)  search to hunt out a scapegoat/negative/moan really does astound me sometimes.

7 hours ago, W.cramp said:

Lad was at UniBol today and vlogging is how he makes his money.

It really doesn't matter how many games he attends, him & his dad are season ticket holders, so they put as much money into the club as most of us do.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, athywhite1958 said:

They were in our hotel at Exeter, 2 of the young lads with us were chatting to the dad as we were leaving on Saturday morning

Th’Ogden wasn’t at Exeter. His dad was. (Unless he was in another part of the ground, but certainly didn’t stand with dad)

11 hours ago, desperado said:

So all that hype and abuse he took for “not supporting his team” was actually all bollocks in the end.

Deary me, “our” (I’m hoping this is a minority section of our support)  search to hunt out a scapegoat/negative/moan really does astound me sometimes.

Think he had planned on going ..

Possibly a few threats made ?

• Site Supporter
18 hours ago, Horwich said:

Thogdan and Ben Foster understand social media. Foster hasn’t gone to Wrexham to play non league football for nowt.

He explained it all on his Fozcast (of course he did, he's really not daft).

He's not getting paid, he wanted travel expenses, a hotel when he wanted and........................  To be able to use his Go Pro.

His Go Pro is going to make him more than Wrexham could ever pay him.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, captainmed said:

Why can’t people be pleased for someone who has clearly done well for himself, instead of criticising him.

The UK is full of jealous fuckers who are envious of other peoples success….

I look at the folk giving him stick on facebook and i go team thogden