Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 3 Sheffield United 2

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter

I don't see either team fielding a particularly strong team for this one  -  hopefully our second string is stronger than theirs, as winning breeds confidence. 

Then a "big club" away next round, for some much needed cash please

Not sure why but I've got a feeling the winner will be away at Newcastle.

I could never "want" us to lose a game & I understand the chance to make a bit of money & put one over Sheff Utd, but promotion must be the absolute priority, so I wouldn't be risking any of Beavers, Spearing, Madine or Clough anywhere near this game.

Andrew Taylor is slowly becoming one of those key players

• Moderators

If the check a trade is owt to go by I don't think he'll change it too much

At best he'll start those who were on the bench last time out and put those who started on the bench

Have we got many more who could come in?

It's tragic how low the FA cup is on fans radars makes me weep as I love the competition and wish it could go back to what it was.

was looking and this is something like our 26th match of the season compared to 19 last. For me sometimes you can have too much football especially with the midweek games.

Don't forget this is the first time in yonks we have played 2 fa cup games before January.

was looking and this is something like our 26th match of the season compared to 19 last. For me sometimes you can have too much football especially with the midweek games.

Don't forget this is the first time in yonks we have played 2 fa cup games before January.

We're a stronger fitter unit with more wins. The players will be chomping at the bit