Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 3 Sheffield United 2

miamiwhite

• Moderators

Have time for the Sheffield clubs tbh, two well supported clubs from one city unlike Leeds who wank over their support

When I lived there the general pattern used to be Utd fans tended to be from Sheffield and Wednesday fans were from round South Yorkshire

They really do hate each other, a fan got killed (or maybe just ended up in a bad way) once at a pre season friendly when he had a paving stone dropped in his head

Always preferred Utd, went to a fair few games on student deals, and in the away end with mates who supported other teams

When I lived there the general pattern used to be Utd fans tended to be from Sheffield and Wednesday fans were from round South Yorkshire

They really do hate each other, a fan got killed (or maybe just ended up in a bad way) once at a pre season friendly when he had a paving stone dropped in his head

Always preferred Utd, went to a fair few games on student deals, and in the away end with mates who supported other teams

I dont really mind them either, great city too.

Feel a draw here, they'll be one of them teams it feels like weve played loads by the end of the season. Hopefully not in the playoffs though!

What have we done to upset them?

It's mostly a response to an anti-Sheff Utd article by our clickbait bellends LOV.  I'm not posting a link, but it's the usual, attempting to be controversial, ill informed shite with some pops at their ground for some reason......hence their weak criticisms of our ground.

If I had to choose between united or Wednesday I'd go for the blades, can't ever remember Wednesday coming to Bolton and doing anything (miamiwhite will probably prove me wrong) whereas sheff united caused lots of trouble over the years, their fans always seemed more hostile. Remember going to a pub near Bramhall Lane and the bouncer saying you lot don't want to come in here, as we looked up there was loads of the buggers hanging out the windows laughing at us, they'd have eaten us alive.