Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 3 Sheffield United 2

miamiwhite

• Moderators

Not sure tertified is the word

yeah, auto complete and all that, am terrible for it at the moment, keep missing words out and stuff as well

I'd rather leave a spelling mistake in, than go back and edit, too much effort

yeah, auto complete and all that, am terrible for it at the moment, keep missing words out and stuff as well

I'd rather leave a spelling mistake in, than go back and edit, too much effort

I leave words out all the time. Those bongs when I was 15 are finally catching up with me.

• Moderators

I leave words out all the time. Those bongs when I was 15 are finally catching up with me.

stopped smoking weed but reckon years of doing it has also caught up, also taking champix to stop smoking cigs, so am blaming that - memory loss / lack of concentration as a side effect

ace dreams though

Haha, how can they complain about our

stadium? Right next to a train station with direct links to Manchester, doorstep to a retail park with Restaurants, Fast food, Cinemas, Hollywood bowl, Supermarkets, shops. Oh and our stadium itself is one of the nicest in England, certainly in League 1!

To be fair mamy of our fans say the same and they don't have to travel from Sheffield

stadium? Right next to a train station with direct links to Manchester, doorstep to a retail park with Restaurants, Fast food, Cinemas, Hollywood bowl, Supermarkets, shops. Oh and our stadium itself is one of the nicest in England, certainly in League 1!

All sounds great if your taking the wife out Xmas shopping.

I've never understood why we attract big away followings. The nearest pint is half an hour walk away, or you need to arse about in another town, it's always fuckin freezing and you can't even buy a burger. They should give them harvesters or summet.

They are used to a stadium that has hosted a Test Match.

All sounds great if your taking the wife out Xmas shopping.

I've never understood why we attract big away followings. The nearest pint is half an hour walk away, or you need to arse about in another town, it's always fuckin freezing and you can't even buy a burger. They should give them harvesters or summet.

Beehive is 15 minute slow walk?

And sensible away fans can frequent any of the bars on middlebrook if they wish.