Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Elite Posters Music Thread

Spider

No wonder Coverdale (4' 11") wrote songs about wanking if Leee Jones had already ruined her with his infamous 16" penis.

Coverdale (4' 6") used to use a vacuum penis pump to get his pecker up to 4" - then spray it with Insette hairspray to maintain his tiny erection.

Despite these moves, it was like a Richmond sausage going into a bear's cave.

Diamond Dave had a 14" penis and a diamond adorned Prince Albert piercing.

Hence his nickname.

Browny Kitchen was utterly ruined by the time Coverdale had her.

Between Diamond and Tommy Jones, who once did dp antics with Tabby, Dave up the wrong 'un - being a bit smaller than Jonas.

She used to laugh at his tiny widgie (Coverdale) so he'd let groups like Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five and Kraftwerk gangbang her, whilst he watched and wanked in a cupboard.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Whitesnake's song was about wankin'...

"Here I go again on my own..."

Coverdale (5' 1") had to let his then girlfriend Tabby Kitten, feature in the video because he had a 3" erect penis and couldn't satisfy her.

Ironically White Snake was his nickname

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

God know why I know this but Tawny Kitaen dated Tommy Lee first and Dimond Dave Lee Roth before that.

She married David Coverdale after them both.

I'd not heard of Tawny Kitaen but a quick Google image search tells me she was an 80s model who later morphed into Steven Tyler

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Rudy said:

@Not in Crawley

Really random question but do you like any hip hop?

Can't say I'm an aficionado, usual stuff Public Enemy, Wu Tang etc like Little Simz at the moment - actually I've heard a lot of great female artists that I like through friends at work.

Wee Papa Girl Rappers certainly included.

• Members
1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

Can't say I'm an aficionado, usual stuff Public Enemy, Wu Tang etc like Little Simz at the moment - actually I've heard a lot of great female artists that I like through friends at work.

Wee Papa Girl Rappers certainly included.

Just was wondering. My mate said to me yesterday that anyone who says they like all music never really includes country. I disagreed but there may be an argument for hip hop or grime.

I love Little Simz going watching her in December. I like some Cardi B and I like SZA at the moment as well. 

Love country, again not a massive back catalogue but John Prine etc love as well as newer stuff like First Aid Kit.

Met up with an old colleague she's currently running the Metallica black album anniversary campaign on digital - she hasn't a clue about the targeting which is quite funny. Plus she's go so.much merch she's hoarding and going to.sell on.

Anyway, I don't think you can like pop music without knowing the influence of hip hop (or country) within its many varied forms- some you'll obviously like more than others.

Chuck D's podcast on the history of The Clash is amazing.

• Members
8 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

The one I have the hardest time with that is really popular is RnB, leaves me very cold.

Although I've made a decent mix with a few I like, sort of a nice chill out, post it later - its done me through a few afternoons at work.

Frank Ocean. Give him a go if you haven’t already Channel Orange is one of my favourite albums of recent years and I’m not huge on R&B