Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Traf said:

Slippery cunts.

I’m more interested in what he’d need £6million for?

Id have thought he still pays for his top hats with farthings and coal.

Only murderers and large scale drug dealers need that kind of wedge.

Or peados needing hush money.

17 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’m more interested in what he’d need £6million for?

Id have thought he still pays for his top hats with farthings and coal.

Only murderers and large scale drug dealers need that kind of wedge.

Or peados needing hush money.

I don't think he's a murderer or a dealer.

45 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

No one gives a fuck. Is that the best Labour can do? Fucking useless opposition. 

Just another example of the contempt that this government have for everyone else and the rules which apparently don’t apply to them. They are shameless and you are still trying to turn it on the opposition. Unbelievable!

6 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Just another example of the contempt that this government have for everyone else and the rules which apparently don’t apply to them. They are shameless and you are still trying to turn it on the opposition. Unbelievable!

Unless it impacts on his Ryanair flight to Alicante he doesn't give  fuck what they do.

49 minutes ago, tomski said:

I think the tories may run labours best campaign for them. 

Still the Tories will win the next election based on current state of Labour. 

57 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

It’s the opposition that need to up their game, I want a quality Labour opposition one that might win the next election, yet we’ve got the current shower who are trying to make political mileage out of a party at downing street 12 months ago, it’s not good enough, the Labour Party are bereft of ideas, bereft of talent from top to bottom and completely out of touch with the core traditional working class voter. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

The opposition hold the government to account. That is their job. They would be failing if they did not criticise them for blatantly breaking covid rules last year (again). It is also very apt to bring this up now as we enter Xmas period with a new variant threatening. As for talent, Lisa Nandy, Chris Bryant, Wes Streeting are all excellent.

15 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

The opposition hold the government to account. That is their job. They would be failing if they did not criticise them for blatantly breaking covid rules last year (again). It is also very apt to bring this up now as we enter Xmas period with a new variant threatening. As for talent, Lisa Nandy, Chris Bryant, Wes Streeting are all excellent.

That’s the point they are failing miserably, a Christmas do is the best they can come up at PMQs. Pathetic, this talent you talk about needs to be knocking hard on KS door. 

2 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Why was the Xmas do never brought up before? I'm amazed it wasn't leaked at the time.

Or maybe it was and I just never paid any attention to it?

We had an Xmas do last year, were they banned? I’m not so sure they were otherwise ours wouldn’t of gone ahead. In truth no one really cares about it. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

28 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Still the Tories will win the next election based on current state of Labour. 

It’s the opposition that need to up their game, I want a quality Labour opposition one that might win the next election, yet we’ve got the current shower who are trying to make political mileage out of a party at downing street 12 months ago, it’s not good enough, the Labour Party are bereft of ideas, bereft of talent from top to bottom and completely out of touch with the core traditional working class voter. 

A party while peoples loved ones were dying alone in ICU? 

Or when people were losing thousands in cancelled bookings?

Hardly a small story.

Add this to the blatant corruption that's been reported, they are falling and falling fast.

• Site Supporter

Wait til you hear about steel tariffs from America not being reduced because - get this - the Americans don’t trust the UK Brexit deal.

Oh, but he’s got amusing hair and one of his main boys wears a top hat. And labour only quiz them about Christmas parties.

Thick as fuck.

Edited by Spider

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Wait til you hear about steel tariffs from America not being reduced because - get this - the Americans don’t trust the UK Brexit deal.

Oh, but he’s got amusing hair and one of his main boys wears a top hat. And labour only quiz them about Christmas parties.

Thick as fuck.

The Labour Party should be using every opportunity to hold a torch to the corruption & cronyism shown by the Tories yet waste the opportunity and choose to take the Xmas party, deary me, Starmer & co should be doing so much better. 

9 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Oh and the shambles that is brexit.

And the migrant crisis.

And the new regulations on imports comings in jan that will cause murder.

Labour chose to oppose Brexit and that backfired and rightly so, they’d increase and allow more immigration , they are on the wrong side of nearly every issue. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

The Labour Party should be using every opportunity to hold a torch to the corruption & cronyism shown by the Tories yet waste the opportunity and choose to take the Xmas party, deary me, Starmer & co should be doing so much better. 

You don’t watch much beyond the headlines do you?

They are hammering them on a daily basis and, let’s be honest, they’ve plenty to go at.

The Xmas party is just today’s main course, the Tories are providing shit for the feast on an almost hourly basis.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Labour chose to oppose Brexit and that backfired and rightly so, they’d increase and allow more immigration , they are on the wrong side of nearly every issue. 

Aye. And Brexit is going really well.