Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

18 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

I don't need to listen. I trust they will do a better job than Labour.

It’ll be interesting to see if the populace agrees with you.

7 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

It’ll be interesting to see if the populace agrees with you.

Agrees with me? I'm.not sure I've got that sort of power - I'll check my contract.

I also hope you know that it's slightly less binary than that, so yes the splits across the country will be interesting. I would have thought as per the polling Labour will hold most of the main metropolitan centres, and the Conservatives will hold most of the rest doing probably slight worse than they would have a few weeks ago due to a few bumps this cycle but enough to claim a victory, knowing full well both sides will.

But I guess we're still in the we won/you lost cycle at the moment. Easier to understand I guess.

17 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Agrees with me? I'm.not sure I've got that sort of power - I'll check my contract.

I also hope you know that it's slightly less binary than that, so yes the splits across the country will be interesting. I would have thought as per the polling Labour will hold most of the main metropolitan centres, and the Conservatives will hold most of the rest doing probably slight worse than they would have a few weeks ago due to a few bumps this cycle but enough to claim a victory, knowing full well both sides will.

But I guess we're still in the we won/you lost cycle at the moment. Easier to understand I guess.

Agrees with 84

3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Right o, as I say got to have blind faith in some things.

I prefer to put mine in a lower league football team, they'll let me down just as much but at least they're not.lying to me whilst they do it.

Your other team are having an interesting time as well

44 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Other team? Pray tell.

Or do you mean.political team? If so.ive voted Labour, Conservative, Liberal and even Women's Equality Party in my time. Glory hunter that I am.

Shhh. It's binary, remember?

• Site Supporter

It’s worth noting that local elections tend to have more options than national.

I’ll be voting for the Horwich first mob because they don’t give a fuck about Boris, Starmer or the Scots.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Traf said:

Is Horwich First like Britain First?

Yes

They are frequently seen marching down Lee Lane and burning witches at the Pike.

Right in my wheelhouse

• Site Supporter

You’re basing your choice on a number of Twitter accounts, including one called “Labour are Toast?”

At least you’re making a broad,  balanced and well informed decision based on a full spectrum of research 😂😂😂

• Site Supporter

Away from politics, I find PaulHanley a most decent fellow.

However, his political gnashing of teeth suggests he’d be a massive fan of a dictatorship. He has absolutely no wish to engage with opinions that aren’t within his extremely narrow and limited view.

He fucking hates scousers and loves BWFC though, so scores highly.

Two top five of the year posts in one week. What have I done to get so lucky? Itd be funny if it wasn't actually a bit odd that people make decisions based on this stuff. Well, to be fair, its still quite funny.

Lucy Most Juicy?

But yes, everyone gets a vote, even the witless, as indeed they should. You go for it Wanderer84. You have my full support.