Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Another Muslim Grooming Gang

gonzo

Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

That's no then. 

So you've not played for the Wanderers then ?

Nice try to,divert from the fact that you stalk me and totally messed up re that Muslim guy who died, thinking I'd deliberately  left him out.

On the date of his death, he will be remembered like every person who fell in Afghainstan or Iraq.

The persons of colour always get remembered very well on that blog, and rightly so.

Enjoy your afternoon, time I was monitoring the stock market again 🍾

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

The reporters are the ones linked with them. Serves the right of Sims and Fenton right. I've sympathy for the kids, not the scum reporters shielding the abusers

aye, I've sympathy for anyone who's suffered those injuries, and further to that anyone innocent who gets caught in the whole shit show

I take an open mind towards innocent till proven guilty, and hope the guilty ones get what's coming to them

and if there's a cover up, I hope those involved are punished, if not by the law, then with their careers

I don't understand how that approach gets confused with virtue signalling or fear of offending someones feelings, it's not like they're reading this

anyway, let's see what comes of it, hopefully justice will  be served and the innocent can rebuild their lives and move on

1 minute ago, ZicoKelly said:

aye, I've sympathy for anyone who's suffered those injuries, and further to that anyone innocent who gets caught in the whole shit show

I take an open mind towards innocent till proven guilty, and hope the guilty ones get what's coming to them

and if there's a cover up, I hope those involved are punished, if not by the law, then with their careers

I don't understand how that approach gets confused with virtue signalling or fear of offending someones feelings, it's not like they're reading this

anyway, let's see what comes of it, hopefully justice will  be served and the innocent can rebuild their lives and move on

Yes, that's far more balanced.

Like I say, instead of putting the obvious For Britain tweet out, have a look at Maggie Oliver and the report from last year. Not to mention that Fenton woman's despicable behaviour, that is plastered everywhere,  you know where to look fella.

2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

You served sr? Quit m8 really, Royal White talks some shite but he's a brother...

Quit ? Quit what ?

You need to quit fella, as you're being very silly now, just like your feeble attempt thinking I'd missed out the death of a soldier.....like i say, keep up Stalker and have a lovely day.

• Site Supporter

We’ve been over all this

Theres a disproportionate ratio of rapey Muslim gangs to rapey white gangs.

Thats not in doubt.

There is a culture/community issue that needs addressing but in the meantime the police are dealing with it away from public gaze.

The existence of social media means that people are impatient and won’t let the police do their thing - although the pressure applied to get results is a positive.

Whoever said they are interlopers is just singling themselves out as racist.

There is an issue, 100%.

Vigilantes ruining peaceful people’s lives is not, and will never be, the answer.

• Members
On 27/05/2020 at 22:23, Spider said:

Whoever said they are interlopers is just singling themselves out as racist.

It was me and I refute the 'racist' tag. It is a primitive religion I have a problem with - not anyone's skin colour or country of origin.

Bigot, maybe. No one will ever convince me that Islam and the Western world is a viable meld.

10 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

It was me and I refute the 'racist' tag. It is a primitive religion I have a problem with - not anyone's skin colour or country of origin.

Bigot, maybe. No one will ever convince me that Islam and the Western world is a viable meld.

But you inferred “their“ kids were not British. So, actually, you did make it about countries of origin. Not that you can see this post (or my other one, which pointed that out). You “not-racist” snow flake bellend.

Edited by Jol_BWFC

21 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

But you inferred “their“ kids were not British. So, actually, you did make it about countries of origin. Not that you can see this post (or my other one, which pointed that out). You “not-racist” snow flake bellend.

Skippy can see it now......

love creep x

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

He got caught out yesterday mate and tried changing the subject.

Drinking turps in the sun doesn't suit him.

Flicking through the threads there appears to be a few who have been drinking Turps in this beautiful weather!