Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Harvey Wankstain

bolty58

Then it should be done properly through the police etc

Trial by Twitter, I’m not so sure what good if any that will do

Completely agree. His defence already sounds shaky but for me it needs sorting like any other case should be, properly.

It's not a case for the Twitter massive to decide.

• Site Supporter

Completely agree. His defence already sounds shaky but for me it needs sorting like any other case should be, properly.

It's not a case for the Twitter massive to decide.

also clearly something he deeply regrets..

I'm taking it he knew the lads age..

Half expecting Crawley to be posting "" #metoo sometime soon.

Tell the class why? Or is it because I disagreed with some of the off the point posts and therefore I'm such a massive bell cheese I like to grief hop onto worthy causes, even though being a white, straight, middle aged man with three kids living in the home counties and working in London in the creative industries I can't say I've ever felt particularly sexualised or my gender or sexuality has been a hindrance to my career?

I'm also pretty ugly, which is a common deterrent. 

As for Spacey, sack that PR team now - publicly coming out to cover allegations of attempted assault was a huge, huge mistake.

As for Spacey, sack that PR team now - publicly coming out to cover allegations of attempted assault was a huge, huge mistake.

Correct, who the fuck thought that was a good idea, I really don't know. He could have, potentially, brushed off the allegation (especially if no more come to light), but the statement he has released may actually be what kills his career ultimately. 

• Moderators

In fairness it was a long time ago and Spacey wasn’t much older than the lad then, still wrong mind

I see Owen Jones is trying to turn it into something it isn’t, that guy really is a complete pest

that Rose McGowan needs to wind her neck in on Twitter as well

and all I can see  from what I've read is that he unsuccessfully tried it on with someone pissed at a party, it's doesn't come close to what that Weinstein was up to

bad judgement on Spacey's part with the lad being 14, but unless there's a string of young lads who he has taken advantage of or raped and all that, then he's not the predator some folk seem to want to make him out to be

that Rose McGowan needs to wind her neck in on Twitter as well

and all I can see from what I've read is that he unsuccessfully tried it on with someone pissed at a party, it's doesn't come close to what that Weinstein was up to

bad judgement on Spacey's part with the lad being 14, but unless there's a string of young lads who he has taken advantage of or raped and all that, then he's not the predator some folk seem to want to make him out to be

Each to their own but I wouldn't want a fella at my house hitting on 14 year old lads. (I'm not suggesting you do Zico)

But as stated its all accusations and the twitterati really can be bellends.

Edited by tomski

The bloke in question was in a film called Adventures in Babysitting probably filmed around the time of John Wayne Spacey's overtures...

Going off screengrabs from this he could probably could pass for sixteen I suppose.

I dunno, I think he's being pilloried by gayers mainly because of his closetting and only claiming to be gay now, an OJ style defence wildly backfiring.

Unless more stories come out of him approaching other under-agers it's a bit disproportionate, the coverage.

It's similar when there's been terrorist atrocities or mass shootings or earthquakes etc. in the aftermath the media go bananas on similar, arguably lesser events that occur in the days/weeks following - keeping the kettle boiling.

I'd say stab him in the bollocks, rather than cut them off.

• Moderators

Each to their own but I wouldn't want a fella at my house hitting on 14 year old lads. (I'm not suggesting you do Zico)

But as stated its all accusations and the twitterati really can be bellends.

well, no, me neither

unless I was a fruity broadway actor having a party, and I reckon you'd find plenty 14 year sexually active gays who are up for it

not that that alone excuses it

but end of the day: underage lad goes to party, hangs around in hosts bedroom for a bit, gets a come on, turns it down, leaves

it's a bit of a non event for me, but many people seem to want to a make a lot of it

sex pest is the new racist

Let's be honest, like the music industry, film and television seems to have a disproportionate number of deviants in it. Perhaps its something to do with being an 'arty' individual.

Its not right, but I'm not sure you'll ever eradicate this stuff.

Some of the allegations made against some tories could be damaging, not know for arty types are the tories

• Site Supporter

Was waiting for that- I reckon its rife amongst a lot of MPs. Not sure how much under age stuff etc like Cyril Smith, but a woman talking yesterday was saying because of the long hours they spend in 'this place' and close working that affairs and relationships do occur.

A power thing may be at play, but when I think of the music industry there does seem a lot of deviancy.

• Moderators

Was waiting for that- I reckon its rife amongst a lot of MPs. Not sure how much under age stuff etc like Cyril Smith, but a woman talking yesterday was saying because of the long hours they spend in 'this place' and close working that affairs and relationships do occur.

A power thing may be at play, but when I think of the music industry there does seem a lot of deviancy.

reckon the music industry thing is more a hedonistic lifestyle where they'll try owt once, and more if they like it

though on the other hand, maybe power comes into play when it comes to young groupies, dunno

Edited by ZicoKelly

Yep, shameful stuff.

Though I did laugh when I read

“I don’t think I was even given a cup of tea at the time,”

Very British Problems.

Put that on Twitter and my head would be on a plate.