Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

31 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Said it a few times in the past year or so, he's a prick.

Now Michael, what's your thoughts on your lefty mates rioting in Bristol during a pandemic 😃 

Getting a bit silly now in Bristol, old bill getting twatted, police vans petrol Bombed.

• Site Supporter
40 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Said it a few times in the past year or so, he's a prick.

Now Michael, what's your thoughts on your lefty mates rioting in Bristol during a pandemic 😃 

"Lefty mates"? Are you suggesting that the Bill being protested is a 'Right Wing' idea that only "Lefties" are concerned by?

Edited by Cheese

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

"Lefty mates"? Are you suggesting that the Bill being protested is a 'Right Wing' idea that only "Lefties" are concerned by?

I will answer you only once.....in an Allo Allo way.

Look who is behind these groups of idiots rioting......same dickhead lefties as always.....end of.

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Look who is behind these groups of idiots rioting......same dickhead lefties as always.....end of.

He’s either naive or obtuse. 

this isn’t a protest, it’s vandalism. 

Edited by boltondiver

1 minute ago, boltondiver said:

He’s either naive or obtuse. 

this isn’t a protest, it’s vandalism. 

Absolutely mate,  BLM and Co written all over it, just like last weekend.

Hope they get kicked to fuck...the rioters that is, as they will be the first to moan when covid spreads again.

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Absolutely mate,  BLM and Co written all over it, just like last weekend.

Hope they get kicked to fuck...the rioters that is, as they will be the first to moan when covid spreads again.

Appeasement was the word.

Never waste a good pandemic I think it was said.

For balance I'd consider myself to be a left wing union loving type of bloke and I'd like them to get kicked to fuck as well.

The police service needs reforming because the 200 year old principles they operate under just don't work in these situations and folk mooch about like they can do as they please. 

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

I never really get why people want to smash up the town they live in, its moronic behaviour by a bunch of fucking morons, and fuck all to with protesting about anything, it's a day out for for a riot, pricks!

Students mate.....they don't live there. Hope the good folk of St Paul turn out and protect their city 🙏 😉 

• Members
9 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I never really get why people want to smash up the town they live in, its moronic behaviour by a bunch of fucking morons, and fuck all to with protesting about anything, it's a day out for for a riot, pricks!

If they even live there at all, it'll only be temporarily as a student.

• Site Supporter
36 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

You did not answer me.

Edited by Cheese

10 minutes ago, Rudy said:

@miamiwhite why are you that arsed? Other than to prove a point?

Why do you only show the side against the left? Why never against the right?

Prove a point ! 

Are you mental ? Look at the implications this riot could casue, kids from all over who could spread it everywhere. Would you be happy then fella when you can't work etc, go the match, go for a beer etc.

Only a simpleton wouldn't be pissed off by their fucking actions, but hey ho....you dig the right wing up as always when it has absolutely fuck all to do with them. I despair at times.

• Site Supporter

Prove a point ! 

Are you mental ? Look at the implications this riot could casue, kids from all over who could spread it everywhere. Would you be happy then fella when you can't work etc, go the match, go for a beer etc.

Only a simpleton wouldn't be pissed off by their fucking actions, but hey ho....you dig the right wing up as always when it has absolutely fuck all to do with them. I despair at times.

You didn't post this sort of stuff about the anti-lockdown protests though.

• Members
6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Prove a point ! 

I didn’t even address the riots or give my views , I asked why can’t you give a view from both sides?
Why can’t you answer a question ?

Just now, Rudy said:

I didn’t even address the riots or give my views , I asked why can’t you give a view from both sides?
Why can’t you answer a question ?

Why bring up the right wing when it is fuck all to do with them ?

That if you can't understand, is also why I can't talk about the right wing on this subject. Jack shit to do with them, put your weed down and wake up to it.

Now.......I'll ask you one, why do you go in defensive mode as soon as the left kick off ?

• Members
5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Why bring up the right wing when it is fuck all to do with them ?

That if you can't understand, is also why I can't talk about the right wing on this subject. Jack shit to do with them, put your weed down and wake up to it.

Now.......I'll ask you one, why do you go in defensive mode as soon as the left kick off ?

Still cant answer. Lovely. 

I’ve nothing to be defensive about because I am neither left nor right, I’m slap bang in the middle of Not giving a fuck and not blinded by old fashioned views of picking a side and sticking by it, adaptability for the greater good.

Now my friend, why don’t you post both sides?

Edited by Rudy

3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Still cant answer. Lovely. 

I’ve nothing to be defensive about because I am neither left nor right, I’m slap bang in the middle of Not giving a fuck and not blinded by old fashioned views of picking a side and sticking by it, adaptability for the greater good.

Now my friend, why don’t you post both sides?

Are you stupid or Cheese in disguise ?

There is only one side to this argument, and that is the left pricks not the right.

If the right were rioting I would gladly call them out.

Is that clear enough even for you ?

Now, tonight, I've been raising money for tributes for Emily Jones, killed exactly a year ago today.

In just 3 hours we've raised over 300 quid which goes towards flowers and toys tomorrow, are you chipping a few quid in ?

• Members

Are you stupid or Cheese in disguise ?

There is only one side to this argument, and that is the left pricks not the right.

If the right were rioting I would gladly call them out.

Is that clear enough even for you ?

Now, tonight, I've been raising money for tributes for Emily Jones, killed exactly a year ago today.

In just 3 hours we've raised over 300 quid which goes towards flowers and toys tomorrow, are you chipping a few quid in ?

There we go then , just wanted an answe for clarity

Dont support the rioters or their ideologies, not a snitch or fan of the police but believe they should have powers to protect citizens 

Of course, send me the link 

6 minutes ago, Rudy said:

There we go then , just wanted an answe for clarity

Dont support the rioters or their ideologies, not a snitch or fan of the police but believe they should have powers to protect citizens 

Of course, send me the link 

No need for your Spanish Inquisition then was there amigo ?

Clear as day whom the problem is, and that on this case is not the right wing.

The link is on my twitter page......follow the Jack boots and Nazi stickers..........actually, just follow the most respectful acct on twitter, yes, that's mine.

• Members

No need for your Spanish Inquisition then was there amigo ?

Clear as day whom the problem is, and that on this case is not the right wing.

The link is on my twitter page......follow the Jack boots and Nazi stickers..........actually, just follow the most respectful acct on twitter, yes, that's mine.

Send us the link in a PM and I’ll send send some dollar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

this thread will do:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56604470

A Met Police officer has been convicted of being a member of a banned neo-Nazi terrorist organisation.

Benjamin Hannam, of Enfield, north London, was found guilty of membership of the banned right-wing extremist group National Action (NA).

He was also convicted of lying on his Met Police application and having terror documents detailing knife combat and making explosive devices.

Hannam is the first British officer to be convicted of a terrorism offence.