Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

• Moderators

Song can be utter dog shit but it will still go to number 1 just from the amount of Americans that will buy it, Katie Hopkins will be promoting it, Alex Jones, etc people will pay the 0.79p as a protest against the invasion of muslims, this is aimed at the brexit audience. Plus I might buy it just to see Weymen Bennett and Diane Abbott going into complete meltdown

the guy who has done it has got an album

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/getting-pulled-over/662774460?i=662774465

such hits as "dog lover", "getting pulled over" and "sprayed with bear mace"

but TR wouldn't see money from sales of this guys singles, would he?

the guy who has done it has got an album

https://itunes.apple...460?i=662774465

such hits as "dog lover", "getting pulled over" and "sprayed with bear mace"

but TR wouldn't see money from sales of this guys singles, would he?

Owen Benjamin has agreed to donate all proceeds to the Free Tommy Fund

Edited by Widnes Two Hats

TR moved to a 71% Muslim prison.

That’ll be nice.

No way that will happene this time, the case is too high profile (despite little mention of it on the news)

Gert Wilders the dutch MEP is campaining for his release

Gerrard Batton leader of UKIP is campaining for his release

Lord Malcolm Pearson has written to Sajid Javid and told him he will take a private procecution against him if any harm comes to TR

There's MP's all over the world backing TR, Australian Senator Pauline Hanson, German MP Petr Bystron, etc. Even Morrissey has joined in with his support

It would simply too embarrassing if anything happened to him whilst in the custody of Her Majesty

There would be an world uprise and he would be the peoples martyr

Edited by Widnes Two Hats

TR moved to a 71% Muslim prison.

That’ll be nice.

Looks like it's been confirmed he's been moved from Hull to Leicester prison, Raheem Kassam has confirmed it so looks true. Couldn't make it up

Just had a read this on Tommy Robinson Parody which made me laugh

'I've drawn Saudi Arabia in the prison World Cup sweepstake'.

There must be a shitload of those ginga beardy whitey converts in HMP Leicester to make up the 71%...

73.5 percent of inmates are White British, Irish or Traveller.

Clicking the link downloads a PDF File, a white one. Page 79.

https://www.justiceinspectorates.gov.uk/hmiprisons/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2016/02/Leicester-Web-2015.pdf

Although it could be since the report all the whites who'd usually do their 'bird' there have been good boys and kept their noses clean, and loads and loads of rayguns have been baddies (and been sent down, to HMP Leicester).

According to the twitter of one Ian Bogolayes, Tommy's cell door is left open and unlocked constantly, which is, according to quotes from HMP Leicester officials, 'routine procedure in escape facilitation for at risk inmates'...

According to further reports a 'weapons amnesty bin' containing lethal prison-crafted implements such as toothbrush shanks, soap coshes, snookerball nunchucks and radiator samurai swords, has been sited adjacent to Robinson's cell door. A prison guard claimed 'it's the only place there was room'.

It's clear the Home Office have issued these orders, they want rid, for good. #freetommy.

No way that will happene this time, the case is too high profile (despite little mention of it on the news)

Gert Wilders the dutch MEP is campaining for his release

Gerrard Batton leader of UKIP is campaining for his release

Lord Malcolm Pearson has written to Sajid Javid and told him he will take a private procecution against him if any harm comes to TR

There's MP's all over the world backing TR, Australian Senator Pauline Hanson, German MP Petr Bystron, etc. Even Morrissey has joined in with his support

It would simply too embarrassing if anything happened to him whilst in the custody of Her Majesty

There would be an world uprise and he would be the peoples martyr

In Leicester we judged safety outcomes for prisoners to be poor. Very little that was done to promote safety was done well.

Hmm . . . 

Anyone know why he was moved there?  Is that common practice?

I genuinely have no idea

I’ve said it before, but he will get murdered.

No doubt about it.

All hell will break loose if he does, there will end up with riots in the likes of Luton and Bradford and anywhere else with a high percentage of Muslims, I've no doubt about that