Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

We are definitely not in agreement.

BTW, it's 'nous'.

Aren't we? So you don't think that with the right charismatic leader these lot could mobilise?

I could have sworn you were talking about some kind of rebel uprising the other day of Brexit failed to go ahead?

The Organisers are claiming that 20K turned up, some of the newspapers claiming only a couple of hundred turned up. Here's some footage.

https://www.facebook.com/thetommyrobinson/videos/1273746116094773/UzpfSTM4MTk3MTQ0MTkzODkxNjoxMjczODUzMDUyNzUwNzQ2/

Cant see too many EDL tpes in that clip but a hell of a lot of mums and dads, grannies and grandads

I didn’t go to the event on Saturday, thought it was a futile mission given he’d already pleaded guilty. Many many more than 2k judging by the livestream...Whitehall was heaving from Downing St back to Trafalgar Square.

I chose instead to attend the Al Quds Day counterprotest yesterday.

That wasn’t a futile mission, delaying their march for the first time in its chequered history.

Instead of the full permitted three hours, the Al Quds lot literally salvaged their “15 minutes of fame”

My pal Sadiq Khan has written to the Home Secretary calling for the march to be scrapped from now on.

Hezbollah have got away with it thus far due to a technicality in the wording of the political and military wings of their movement here, though Hezbollah openly admit they only have the one wing and use the technicalities in England in order for the march to go ahead.

England too soft and PC compliant ? You’d better believe it.

Khan isn’t happy with this and wants the entire lot here now proscribing as a terrorist outfit.

Khan’s legal knowledge will ensure it is now scrapped.

Folk mooting the difference between Sunny and Shi’a Muslims here....Al Quds are Shi’a....

Indeed, I got you babe...:D

Jolly good day nonetheless and our point was most definitely made.

• Members

Aren't we? So you don't think that with the right charismatic leader these lot could mobilise?

I could have sworn you were talking about some kind of rebel uprising the other day of Brexit failed to go ahead?

Well you'd better go back and have another read then, hadn't you.

• Members

Those who make gross oversimplifications; who lump an entire movement into one generalised mass of 'nazi's' (even when Israeli supporters are with them) and who then write or spout drivel based on this would do well to apply a bit more logic.

No charge, chuck.

Well you'd better go back and have another read then, hadn't you.

'I am anticipating that it won't be necessary anyway as we will eventually get there but, if democratic will is sabotaged by unscrupulous enemies of the people whose motivation is mainly their own bank balances then I am quite sure that it won't be forgotten and a night on the long knives will surely come and the fight will be taken up for many years to follow.'

Bolty, P. (2018). Brexit - My Part in its Downfall. Rees Mogg - London.

• Members

'I am anticipating that it won't be necessary anyway as we will eventually get there but, if democratic will is sabotaged by unscrupulous enemies of the people whose motivation is mainly their own bank balances then I am quite sure that it won't be forgotten and a night on the long knives will surely come and the fight will be taken up for many years to follow.'

Bolty, P. (2018). Brexit - My Part in its Downfall. Rees Mogg - London.

Thank you for proving my point. Please point out to me any mention of a 'rebel uprising'?

My 'night of the long knives' comment refers to a day of reckoning for the likes of Anna Soubry and her ilk. The 1922 Committee will have her cards marked along with others - don't you worry about that.

You're an intelligent lad. A second referendum won't happen and we will probably end up with some fudged halfway house which will please neither side (but will provide succour to Remoaners who wish to maintain any tenuous link with the failed political experiment in the hope that this may oil the ways for a re-entry at some future point).

In the event a second referendum did come to fruition and 52% voted remain, do you really believe as do the two big C's on here, that the adverse reaction would be limited to a few 'owd, thick racists' chucking zimmer frames at the bingo? If so, I would have to question your sanity because blind Freddy can see that it would be a whole lot more serious than that and a UKIP type organisation would emerge from the ashes and keep the flame burning for sure and certain.

The 'patriots v traitors' narrative will become even stronger and would probably only wane when the EU eventually fails as it surely will.

Youri McAnespie, on 11 Jun 2018 - 11:23 PM, said:

Those who make gross oversimplifications; who lump an entire movement into one generalised mass of 'nazi's' (even when Israeli supporters are with them) and who then write or spout drivel based on this would do well to apply a bit more logic.

No charge, chuck.

It's fucking slacktivism at the end of the day and nothing to overly worry about...

A good proportion of those present spend every other weekend travelling in numbers, getting pissed, assembling and ballooning - so they do it another few weekends a year, big deal.

Can you imagine the difference they might make if instead they were to give up time, money and resources to help lift and support the type of kids who easily fall prey to drugs, booze, grooming, crime etc.*? That would take serious work and effort though, pitching up to London to get pissed and listen to some numpty shouting for the Koran to be changed - not much (work).

* I accept, misguided as they are politically, some probably are involved in stuff like this already.

My opinion on the group is above, where have I levelled the charge of being Nazis at the Football Lads Alliance or the People's Popular Front of Football Lads etc. wholesale? You're right, that would be a gross oversimplification too.

There's probably a good number of them who are simply misguided, misguided by snakeoil conmen like SYL - who are adept at channeling the anger and outrage that every right-minded person feels over issues like Daesh or grooming gangs...

There's some Nazis in the mix too, or is dickhead with a poppy lapel badge and swastika tat a leftist plant(pot)?

Finally, haven't (some) Israeli supporters the right and freedom to be bigots? Or do you insist they must all be wishy-washy liberals? That's a bit pigeonholing and stereotyping of you.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Anyway Bolty, what makes you think the post about City of Ghosts was aimed at you? Don't be so egotistical...

I know I'd be talking to a brickwall concerning you watching anything that might just change your worldview.

You probably used to try and ignore Mister Humphries in 'Are You Being Served?' lest the character's japes make you more sympathetic to gayers.

• Members

What’s this big C thing? Is that for me? If it is kindly stop putting words in my mouth.

If it isn’t, ignore this comment (if I’m not still on ignore)

Not you at all my friend. After your sterling efforts in raising money for a disease which mainly affects middle aged men, you are most definitely off ignore.

Respect.

• Members

Anyway Bolty, what makes you think the post about City of Ghosts was aimed at you? Don't be so egotistical...

I know I'd be talking to a brickwall concerning you watching anything that might just change your worldview.

You probably used to try and ignore Mister Humphries in 'Are You Being Served?' lest the character's japes make you more sympathetic to gayers.

Was there a Mr. Humphries in it? Well bugger me (yes, that was intentional).

Radio stations will be inundated with tweets, phone calls, e-mails, from SUTR, UAF, Antifa, etc demanging that they don't play the 'racist shit' otherwise acts of violence will be carried out on employers/vandalism to buildings. Radio personnel with secretly ban it from play lists. Song will go viral due to being ladelled 'Supressed by the corrupt UK Government', blow to Freedom of Speach, Police State, totalitarianism, etc

Marches will gain momentum, more countries will join in, donations to the Free Tommy campain will Snowball, TR Billionaire in 51/2 months time

Best PR campaign I've ever seen

Radio stations will be inundated with tweets, phone calls, e-mails, from SUTR, UAF, Antifa, etc demanging that they don't play the 'racist shit' otherwise acts of violence will be carried out on employers/vandalism to buildings. Radio personnel with secretly ban it from play lists. Song will go viral due to being ladelled 'Supressed by the corrupt UK Government', blow to Freedom of Speach, Police State, totalitarianism, etc

Marches will gain momentum, more countries will join in, donations to the Free Tommy campain will Snowball, TR Billionaire in 51/2 months time

Best PR campaign I've ever seen

UAF have already started Training

That song is awful. Got to be a piss take surely?

Song can be utter dog shit but it will still go to number 1 just from the amount of Americans that will buy it, Katie Hopkins will be promoting it, Alex Jones, etc people will pay the 0.79p as a protest against the invasion of muslims, this is aimed at the brexit audience. Plus I might buy it just to see Weymen Bennett and Diane Abbott going into complete meltdown

Edited by Widnes Two Hats