Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

• Members

I expected that's what you'd come out with. As usual - you're completely removed from taking any sort of responsibility for your actions.

Even after the inevitably of ten years of the actions of you and your ilk begins to take affect - you're still laying the blame squarely at the feet of others.

Always the victims - it's never your fault (to coin a phrase)

Exactly what I would level at you and your ilk!

By the way, it's 'effect'.

Exactly what I would level at you and your ilk!

By the way, it's 'effect'.

Never could get my head around that one. A bit like practice or practise :)

The difference between the left and the right on this is that we learnt from our mistakes and moved on (hence the prosecutions). Where as your lot have exactly the same ideas as you had 30 years ago while I was at school and haven't moved on. And likely never will. You'd still have been having protests/riots with or without grooming gangs, mainly because cause you don't like brown people.

And that's a royal 'you' I'm using - not your good self necessarily.

• Members

Never could get my head around that one. A bit like practice or practise :)

The difference between the left and the right on this is that we learnt from our mistakes and moved on (hence the prosecutions). Where as your lot have exactly the same ideas as you had 30 years ago while I was at school and haven't moved on. And likely never will. You'd still have been having protests/riots with or without grooming gangs, mainly because cause you don't like brown people.

And that's a royal 'you' I'm using - not your good self necessarily.

Sorry but that is a weak as piss attempt to try to stifle discussion yet again which is patently untrue. A regular tactic by those of the pinkish to red hues.

I actually love brown people - especially one who had 'Brown' as his surname too. West Indians, Indians and Sri Lankans very high on my fondness list too.

I freely admit to having a problem with a specific religion which constantly claims to be a religion of peace but is involved in most of the mayhem and butchery we have seen in recent times. It is this that you really have a problem with me saying and attempt to blanket bomb me/us out of saying it with a variant of the monotonous 'r' word insult.

If TR's flouting of the law has kept this specific issue right in the public eye then he's a hero in my eyes. Selfless sacrifice to highlight these depraved activities.

Stifle discussion? Fuck me - that's all we've done for the past God knows how many pages. Me and Gonzo were discussing whether a charismatic leader with a little political nouse could possibly mobilise this groundswell into a quote worrying political movement. And we both agreed it could. And to be honest - it's something you sound like you've been rubbing your hands at the prospect of with your repeated posts about 'uprisings'.

So we're all in agreement.

We clearly think about the world very differently - you think that condemning these types of marches (something I've been doing since the EDL march in Bolton) is attempting to stifle free speech, where as I think if we don't all collectively make a stand then shit happens like yesterday (and with far worse to follow). And while I've been trying to build bridges in my community - you've been on the outside poking it with a stick and hailing clowns like TR as a hero.

Jane Senior is a hero. Tommy Robinson is a violent little gobshite.

• Members

Stifle discussion? Fuck me - that's all we've done for the past God knows how many pages. Me and Gonzo were discussing whether a charismatic leader with a little political nouse could possibly mobilise this groundswell into a quote worrying political movement. And we both agreed it could. And to be honest - it's something you sound like you've been rubbing your hands at the prospect of with your repeated posts about 'uprisings'.

So we're all in agreement.

We clearly think about the world very differently - you think that condemning these types of marches (something I've been doing since the EDL march in Bolton) is attempting to stifle free speech, where as I think if we don't all collectively make a stand then shit happens like yesterday (and with far worse to follow). And while I've been trying to build bridges in my community - you've been on the outside poking it with a stick and hailing clowns like TR as a hero.

Jane Senior is a hero. Tommy Robinson is a violent little gobshite.

We are definitely not in agreement.

BTW, it's 'nous'.

Why change your name from Stephen Yaxley-Lennon to Tommy Robinson, seems a bit weird.

Before the EDL was the LDL (Luton Defence League) it was set up by Mr Lennon as a protest to the now banned group Al-Muhajiroun run by Anjem Choudry and Saif Al Islam (both in prision for terrorist offences) Al-Muhajiroun had it’s headquarters in Luton and used to openly recruit in Luton town centre for ISIS and they would send sign ups off to Pakistan to be trained before shipping them off to Syria/Iraq, this came to a head when organised a counter protest to the Soldiers home coming parade through Luton in which hey held placards saying ‘British Soldiers Burn in Hell’ ‘Butchers of Basra’ etc

Now, Mr Lennon wasn’t happy at this behaviour so he organised a march through Luton demanding that ASBO’s be placed on members of Al-Muhajiroun, he printed leaflets naming all the gangs that sold heroin in Luton, they also highlighted grooming gangs operating in Luton also Al-Muhajiroun, the march was named ‘Ban the Luton Talliban’. It was basically Luton Town’s football lads and a load of family, aunties, uncles etc. Because Mr Lennon had named the drug dealers/groomers he got a lot of death threats as well as being physically assaulted many times in Luton but this march got lots of media coverage

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1161855/Britons-HATE-Britain-The-Muslim-extremists-hell-bent-segregation-integration.html

Now as a result of the media coverage Mr Lennon received messages from all over the country saying that the same things were happening in their towns and cities so the EDL was formed, TR didn’t want to head it given the violence he’d received since the LDL march so he used the name Tommy Robinson (who was the leader of Luton Town’s hooligans – the MIGS – Men in Gear in the late 70’s) and he wore a balaclarva. Unfortunately for TR he was named by a newspaper but by this time the leader of the EDL was already knowns as Tommy Robinson so he kept the name

Edited by Widnes Two Hats

Before the EDL was the LDL (Luton Defence League) it was set up by Mr Lennon as a protest to the now banned group Al-Muhajiroun run by Anjem Choudry and Saif Al Islam (both in prision for terrorist offences) Al-Muhajiroun had it’s headquarters in Luton and used to openly recruit in Luton town centre for ISIS and they would send sign ups off to Pakistan to be trained before shipping them off to Syria/Iraq, this came to a head when organised a counter protest to the Soldiers home coming parade through Luton in which hey held placards saying ‘British Soldiers Burn in Hell’ ‘Butchers of Basra’ etc

Now, Mr Lennon wasn’t happy at this behaviour so he organised a march through Luton demanding that ASBO’s be placed on members of Al-Muhajiroun, he printed leaflets naming all the gangs that sold heroin in Luton, they also highlighted grooming gangs operating in Luton also Al-Muhajiroun, the march was named ‘Ban the Luton Talliban’. It was basically Luton Town’s football lads and a load of family, aunties, uncles etc. Because Mr Lennon had named the drug dealers/groomers he got a lot of death threats as well as being physically assaulted many times in Luton but this march got lots of media coverage

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1161855/Britons-HATE-Britain-The-Muslim-extremists-hell-bent-segregation-integration.html

Now as a result of the media coverage Mr Lennon received messages from all over the country saying that the same things were happening in their towns and cities so the EDL was formed, TR didn’t want to head it given the violence he’d received since the LDL march so he used the name Tommy Robinson (who was the leader of Luton Town’s hooligans – the MIGS – Men in Gear in the late 70’s) and he wore a balaclarva. Unfortunately for TR he was named by a newspaper but by this time the leader of the EDL was already knowns as Tommy Robinson so he kept the name

Cheer's for explaining.

• Site Supporter

Everyday's a school day, Have nothing against the guy and i'm on the fence about the whole thing, but you can never fault a guy for standing up for what he believes in. 

Saw an image of someone from Sunday's rally doing a Nazi salute, media jumping on it, "nazi's" etc, by the look on his face he's quite clearly either taking the mickey out of someone, or mocking himself ((looks like he's had about 25 lemons). Either way though, unfortunately some numpteys are going to be there..

Of course when it's a Muslim group, "there's a handful of bad - uns", when it's a far right group "They're all nazi's".. 

Edited by only1swanny

Everyday's a school day, Have nothing against the guy and i'm on the fence about the whole thing, but you can never fault a guy for standing up for what he believes in.

Saw an image of someone from Sunday's rally doing a Nazi salute, media jumping on it, "nazi's" etc, by the look on his face he's quite clearly either taking the mickey out of someone, or mocking himself ((looks like he's had about 25 lemons).

You could argue it's a pretty stupid thing to do at a rally, which would court a lot of attention?

• Site Supporter

You could argue it's a pretty stupid thing to do at a rally, which would court a lot of attention?

Hence the numpteys bit.. gotta be pretty daft to do it in the first place, unless you're a "comedian" training your pug to..

The clown doing the nazi salute was doing it as he was accross the road from UAF who were shouting 'Nazi scum off our streets'

He got arrested for it the knob but watch him once he gets arrested

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1005852011726802944

There's another one arranged for 14 July which is expecting to attract between 50 and 100 thousand people, won't make one bit of difference cause he broke the law but the 'Donate to Tommy's Legal Defence' is raking hundreds of thousands from around the world

Incidently, he wasn't the only one live streaming, Seikh Awareness we're also streaming as two of the men involved where Seikhs, needsless to say that they were probably broadcasting to about 50 people whereas 12K where watching TR's live stream

Edited by Widnes Two Hats

so was the protest considered a success and are they going to now free Tommy?

It's not likely is it

I did find it interesting that there was talk of 20K turning up for it...in the end weren't there only about 2000 people who pitched up.

One of the lads who drinks in the club I go to is a Chelsea fan, some of his mates went down. Apparently they looked at the assorted protesters and decided they didn't want anything to do with it, as it looked like pretty much everybody there was itching to kick off, so they just buggered off to Tower Bridge and went on the piss instead

I'm still struggling to get beyond this stage.

TR gets nicked, pleads guilty and gets a suspended sentence with conditions attached.

He breaches said conditions, get nicked again, pleads guilty again and is sentenced in accordance with breach.

So why should they Free Tommy?

I did find it interesting that there was talk of 20K turning up for it...in the end weren't there only about 2000 people who pitched up.

The Organisers are claiming that 20K turned up, some of the newspapers claiming only a couple of hundred turned up. Here's some footage.

https://www.facebook.com/thetommyrobinson/videos/1273746116094773/UzpfSTM4MTk3MTQ0MTkzODkxNjoxMjczODUzMDUyNzUwNzQ2/

TR gets nicked, pleads guilty and gets a suspended sentence with conditions attached.

He breaches said conditions, get nicked again, pleads guilty again and is sentenced in accordance with breach.

Because he's Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy Robinson.

• Moderators

X Factor Generation

whatever they vote for, happens