Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

He's been claiming this for years about Didsbury Mosque.

Seems he's bang on again.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44729727

I've just watched the BBC video and everything they say was in TR's video he did for Rebel Media over 12 months ago, he even went to confront the Imman which the BBC reporter also did, they should have saved some money and played the Rebel video instead

Even funnier is that the BBC called him a 'far right hate monger' when he made the video now they've copied it word for word, hypocrites

Anyhow, he's back off holiday now so we're safe again :D :D :D

Edited by Widnes Two Hats

I can see the ‘trying to ban his name being sung’ backfiring massively

Me too

Gerry Sweet says 'Lets leave politics out of football' then has his photo taken at Luton's ground with Jeremy Corbyn

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jeremy+corbyn+luton+town&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjEm9Wf_vPcAhVMbFAKHYw4DicQ_AUICygC&biw=1600&bih=763#imgrc=Q9zpjqxgiQqOOM:

Like him or not, I don't think it''s unreasonable for people to want to know where the money has gone. It might have gone on some bigwig barrister for the court case, it might be being pissed up the wall, who knows? - that's the issue I suppose

When the appeal started, it clearly said that the funds would go to his legal fees and anything left over would be donated to his family so he's keeping it, he's started a second fundraising through his site and throung Rebel Media for his retrial on 4th September and he'll be keeping that too

You can pay for 5 star hotels in Tenerife with buttons :D :D :D

When the appeal started, it clearly said that the funds would go to his legal fees and anything left over would be donated to his family so he's keeping it, he's started a second fundraising through his site and throung Rebel Media for his retrial on 4th September and he'll be keeping that too

I don't blame him for keeping it, I'd do the same I'm sure if I thought I could get away with it

Counter-terrorism agencies should appoint 'Tommy', he's obviously got his finger on the pulse and they've obviously got their heads up their arse.

The fact this charlatan fools so many folk is scary.

Another poster enquired about the defence fund money, apart from a glib answer he's pissing it up the wall in Tenerife, nowt.

If I'd been partially lobotomised and supported and donated to the tit's purse I'd still want to know where the sizeable funds had gone now he's out.

Terror plots are top end of what we are talking about though youri.

It’s the day to day radicalisation that takes place in your all Muslim schools, back street mosques and after hours type meetings.

The kind of stuff that’s hidden well away from ‘public’ prayers.

The kind of stuff that most people knew about in that didsbury mosque but did fuck all about it till it was too late.

Terror plots are top end of what we are talking about though youri.

It’s the day to day radicalisation that takes place in your all Muslim schools, back street mosques and after hours type meetings.

The kind of stuff that’s hidden well away from ‘public’ prayers.

The kind of stuff that most people knew about in that didsbury mosque but did fuck all about it till it was too late.

There's probably fuckloads of insiders giving information and keeping the authorities aware, some paid, some not - but all are doing it at great risk to themselves, to their families. This is what happened the last time we faced a homegrown (well, historically homegrown) insurgency, I can't see it being any different today. These folk probably do more to blow the whistle on radicalization in a few phone calls or meetings than that balloon has done in his entire poxy but obviously lucrative 'career'...

It's a nice little earner getting banged up it seems, even if you do have to live on a single Pot Noodle with a can of tuna dumped in it per day.

He's personally keeping the excess and no-one seemingly gives a fuck, sums up the movement.

If I was involved in this pantomime I'd want the money going back into 'the cause' - not more CP and SI gear, Tenerife jollies and sunbed shop mortgage settlements for 'Tommy'.

He's a fucking snake oil salesman who gets away with it because he can sometimes correctly point out bears shit in woods...

What fucking right have some alt-right Canadian cunts have to meddle in BRITISH affairs anyway?

If Lennon was some nobby old right wing loon posh bloke he'd barely muster a tap room, he's where he is because of his former involvement in F.V. - that's a big part of his lionization.

• Moderators
It's backwards and wrong

It's also like the burka, in that for some reason it's associated with Islam even though it's nowt to do with Islam

Christians and Jews do it too but not under orders from the quran or the bible

This shit was going on in Africa long before religion showed up

Edited by ZicoKelly

It's backwards and wrong

It's also like the burka, in that for some reason it's associated with Islam even though it's nowt to do with Islam

Christians and Jews do it too but not under orders from the quran or the bible

This shit was going on in Africa long before religion showed up

Some sick bullshit about a termite mound iirc.

More like a warped and evil practice to help enslave and control girls/women from the earliest of ages.

Do the left ever stop, there’s some on twitter now saying he’s spent all the money donated to him on his holiday. They thrive off assumptions and lies

So Widnes is misinformed/bullshitting too?

Whether he spends it on a holiday or CP Goggle Coats or adding to his empire of beauty parlours - he's keeping the excess for himself, he's opened a new fund for his appeal.

Not sourced from 'the left' but Widnes, who has been following and recounting the whole saga in detail on here.

Not sourced from 'the left' but Widnes, who has been following and recounting the whole saga in detail on here.

Widders reporting on this whole thing has been excellent and far better than anything in the mainstream media.

He's done well for a y-back wearing goat botherer????