Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile, In London

globaldiver

I've read that John Stalker has negotiated a straightener that should lead to a peace treaty, Mr Richard Osman Books gets put in a stocks (a hand and head upright one) and all the female relatives of the deceased get to file past and gob on him (no greenies) and kick him once in the bollocks, his fellow burglar who got away gets to smash a special sugar glass 1l Strongbow bottle over Mr Brookes' head...*

* and his house is signed over to the Pavee Community.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

That's still ridiculous, they shouldn't ever be sending flowers to anybody, let alone this scum bag

Googling doesn't turn up a single link to suggest this happened. Unless I'm missing something (and that's entirely possible) then I'm assuming it was some fake news.

If it happened its a total disgrace. I'd be amazed if it did, but then if it did the person responsible should be fired from public office. 

Googling doesn't turn up a single link to suggest this happened. Unless I'm missing something (and that's entirely possible) then I'm assuming it was some fake news.

If it happened its a total disgrace. I'd be amazed if it did, but then if it did the person responsible should be fired from public office.

Countless complaints have been sent to the Met re Sir Craig Mackay......he’s yet to deny he sent flowers....very odd behaviour.

Assuming he didn't send any I don't think not pandering to cretins is odd at all...

It's amazing the powers of the internet.

it only takes one cretin to start the story that he sent flowers to the scumbags family and all of a sudden it forms into reality and he's having to deny it.

Who’s footing the bill for the thieving cunt’s funeral ?

Really hope it’s not the taxpayers..........and those filthy fat arsed tracksuit wearing,gold dripping cunts had better clean their own horseshit up afterwards.

The travelling community will pay for it by adding 10% to the cost of every drive, guttering and tree felling job they do.