Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sheff Utd away

radcliffe white

Today was like any other 20 or so games this season. We were not that bad. But just not good enough. The club is in a massive rut and we need something quick to lift the gloom. The manager is the only thing we can change so he has to go. 

We have some very strange fans. 

11 minutes ago, Ani said:

Today was like any other 20 or so games this season. We were not that bad. But just not good enough. The club is in a massive rut and we need something quick to lift the gloom. The manager is the only thing we can change so he has to go. 

We have some very strange fans. 

I agree with that, we were not that bad, but not good enough. It isnt gelling, the players do seem to be capable of performing and today there are moments where they show what they are capable of. But before they gel and become a championship side they will be relegated :lol:. I dont blame the manager, it isnt him. He cant help  howling mistakes from individual players. Like todays first goal, how is that the managers fault? The first goal was a players fault. And one goal like that, and its the end of the game when you cant score.

I dont follow them like I used to so I really am not in a position to criticize too much. Why does he change a team around a week after they have shown potential?

17 minutes ago, overseas said:

I agree with that, we were not that bad, but not good enough. It isnt gelling, the players do seem to be capable of performing and today there are moments where they show what they are capable of. But before they gel and become a championship side they will be relegated ::lol::. I dont blame the manager, it isnt him. He cant help  howling mistakes from individual players. Like todays first goal, how is that the managers fault? The first goal was a players fault. And one goal like that, and its the end of the game when you cant score.

I dont follow them like I used to so I really am not in a position to criticize too much. Why does he change a team around a week after they have shown potential?

The manager is to blame when the same story can be told after nearly every game. He is clearly down and showing no signs of providing a spark to lift things. Today it was Hobbs for the goal. But how about the weak header for Donaldson and mis hit cross from the new scouse lad ? I am a Parky fan but even for me it has got too much. 

25 minutes ago, overseas said:

I dont blame the manager, it isnt him. He cant help  howling mistakes from individual players. 

Wtf? You wouldn't say that if you had to watch the same bilge week after week.

He picks the team, he sets them up,he dictates the way we play.

The buck stops with PP.... and we've had enough

6 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Wtf? You wouldn't say that if you had to watch the same bilge week after week.

He picks the team, he sets them up,he dictates the way we play.

The buck stops with PP.... and we've had enough

Its weird because the players do look capable but they dont win. I dont watch every week, I listen on the radio, and so I wont be as clued up as yourself. You have to keep the same team when it performs otherwise the players wont form a bond and know what the other will be doing etc.

Edited by overseas

2 minutes ago, overseas said:

Its weird because the players do look capable but they dont win. I dont watch every week, I listen on the radio, and so I wont be as clued up as yourself.

There's plenty on here more clued up than me - i'm just pissed off with PP + his negative tactics.

Out of his depth and should be out of a job.

as the idiots were singing 'fook the Andersons' at half time.

We were singing 'we love Ken, we love Ken wé love ken'

It wasnt a parody, we meant it!

You blue smurf twats, coated from your smoke bombs, looking foolish, we wanted, like brizzle away, to challenge us! You didn't!

You didn't offer us outside, you weren't so big or clever, & certainly weren't happy to challenge us.

How dare you have people like on here thinking they didn't want to turn up today because of your retarded rhetoric or put up with your churlish sentiments. You don't speak for us

The hardcore & JBO will put you in your place

Cnuts

2 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

He's a pointer like Nobby Nolan, he seems very confident  and actually wants the ball, also fairly vocal.

Not sure if one or two of our senior players are too keen on being told what to do by a 17 year old kid.

Fair fucks to him.

I'm glad someone else has noticed this. We were talking about it earlier.

On the pointy front, he makes Nobby look like an amateur...... From a 17.year old new starter.

The futures bright.....

6 hours ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

as the idiots were singing 'fook the Andersons' at half time.

We were singing 'we love Ken, we love Ken wé love ken'

It wasnt a parody, we meant it!

You blue smurf twats, coated from your smoke bombs, looking foolish, we wanted, like brizzle away, to challenge us! You didn't!

You didn't offer us outside, you weren't so big or clever, & certainly weren't happy to challenge us.

How dare you have people like on here thinking they didn't want to turn up today because of your retarded rhetoric or put up with your churlish sentiments. You don't speak for us

The hardcore & JBO will put you in your place

Cnuts

I was in ground early as was driving. The number of young uns on getting to their seats and immediately starting the fuck the Andersons song was bizarre. 

It is like the latest craze along with tattoos and beards. 

These are the same people who were climbing on Nats statue and slagging the club off for disrespecting one of our ‘legends’. 

Guest Nordkurve
6 hours ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

I'm glad someone else has noticed this. We were talking about it earlier.

On the pointy front, he makes Nobby look like an amateur...... From a 17.year old new starter.

The futures bright.....

He was doing the same in the Reading game. Parkinson should make him Captain. He's the only one who seems capable of seeing where the ball should be played.

1 hour ago, Steejay said:

Lost my fucking phone - 'find my phone' saying it's at Sheffield Tap. Love the bar but only when it's a match day, I'm too pissed to drive though...mmm?

Yoof is still in Sheffield getting train back later. I could ask him to pop in if you can send him details. 

2 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

1082 away fans 

Under the circumstances, an excellent effort.

Sadly, despite me having the day free and it being one of the easiest ones for me to get to, Junior & I stayed home : I wasn't putting her through the shite we had to endure from some of our own "fans" again, as we did at Hull & Bristol.