Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

4 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

He believes he will get more from liquidation as he’s got buyers lined up for assets. 

Also may try and claim as a creditor for intercompany loans made by ICI to BWFC.

What an absolute smelly, dodgy, wrinkly lizard faced spunk rash that man really is.

if you’re reading this Ken, fuck off & get away from our club.

2 minutes ago, SilentBob said:

What happened to him paying into the accounts today then to satisfy them? Not happened?

What happened to the mystery buyers offering Ken money to leave? How will he get more from liquidation, he isn't the only creditor. Not like he can sell the assets and pocket it and fuck off over the hill. 

Simple arithmetic 

hope I'm wrong but am thinking howard's group is made up, he was giving his group a way out with the 'offer from Bassini,  incase Bassini completed today, now he's covering by saying ken is challenging the moonshift issue

And yes, I know he's 'proven himself' to the mods, but what was the proof? 

Think John Galt was more likely to be real, howards just a wum

6 minutes ago, SilentBob said:

What happened to him paying into the accounts today then to satisfy them? Not happened?

What happened to the mystery buyers offering Ken money to leave? How will he get more from liquidation, he isn't the only creditor. Not like he can sell the assets and pocket it and fuck off over the hill. 

The asset value far exceeds the amount of secured debt. He will subsequently claim the liquidation of the assets negates the debt to Moonshift.

Just now, TroySwoosh said:

hope I'm wrong but am thinking howard's group is made up, he was giving his group a way out with the 'offer from Bassini,  incase Bassini completed today, now he's covering by saying ken is challenging the moonshift issue

And you’re a cunt

10 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

The latest is that KA’s challenge is nothing to do with Bassini (who did fail to provide proof of funding). He believes he will get more from liquidation as he’s got buyers lined up for assets. 

Also may try and claim as a creditor for intercompany loans made by ICI to BWFC.

How would Ken get more back via liquidation? He'd get what he is owed - at best. 

Under your proposed takeover he gets his loan back plus £2M quid profit....thats £2M he doesn't see via liquidation....

1 minute ago, TroySwoosh said:

You can verify with Benny too.

4 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

The asset value far exceeds the amount of secured debt. He will subsequently claim the liquidation of the assets negates the debt to Moonshift.

That's the part that makes sense, but the debt to Moonshift doesn't exist if it's acquired by your buyers and they've offered him a deal (obviously leaves him a bit lighter, but it's not like they're taking it for nothing unless he doesn't agree), which includes paying debts/bills and paying him to leave. Sure it's not as much as what he'd get for selling assets, but he gets any of his charges/loans to the club repaid + a few million to leave. 

Edited by SilentBob

2 minutes ago, Inspector Goole said:

Like I said about the ken getting the liquidators ready , wasn’t posted on here , Howard even backed me up by saying that exact thing what I said 

Who told you that then mate? 

I’m not being a dick, just don’t want anyone giving you shit for copying them that’s all pal

14 minutes ago, Inspector Goole said:

I have done some research after hearing the name of Naeema Khilj pop up , who is a local business woman , who runs the company GASPARDS LTD , based in Bolton and an office in London has sparked interest alongside an unknown MIDDLE EASTERN party , not heard much after yesterday 

Look Kian, I know you have good intentions and just want to let people on twitter know what's going on, but claiming to have 'multiple sources' and doing 'research' is going a bit far.

You saw a tweet from a totally random account that was telling Nixon about Gaspards LTD, you've googled it and the first result that came up gave you the name Naeema Khilji.

I know you've done that because I saw the same tweet and did the same thing. The other info you're getting is off that DC_Detailing, who claims to know someone at the club, correct?

No issue with you sharing info, but the way you do it just makes you look like you're begging for attention because whenever you're questioned you just give a mysterious answer.

I suggest if you do claim to be ITK, don't do it in such a Nixon-esque way.

5 minutes ago, TroySwoosh said:

Bit harsh Troy.

Why would anyone go to these lengths to do that?! 

In Howard we trust.

1 minute ago, Mantra said:

Look Kian, I know you have good intentions and just want to let people on twitter know what's going on, but claiming to have 'multiple sources' and doing 'research' is going a bit far.

You saw a tweet from a totally random account that was telling Nixon about Gaspards LTD, you've googled it and the first result that came up gave you the name Naeema Khilji.

I know you've done that because I saw the same tweet and did the same thing. The other info you're getting is off that DC_Detailing, who claims to know someone at the club, correct?

No issue with you sharing info, but the way you do it just makes you look like you're begging for attention because whenever you're questioned you just give a mysterious answer.

I suggest if you do claim to be ITK, don't do it in such a Nixon-esque way.

Agreed

9 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

How would Ken get more back via liquidation? He'd get what he is owed - at best. 

Under your proposed takeover he gets his loan back plus £2M quid profit....thats £2M he doesn't see via liquidation....

A loan that he wouldn’t pay back to the originator 

8 minutes ago, SilentBob said:

That's the part that makes sense, but the debt to Moonshift doesn't exist if it's acquired by your buyers and they've offered him a deal (obviously leaves him a bit lighter, but it's not like they're taking it for nothing unless he doesn't agree), which includes paying debts/bills and paying him to leave. Sure it's not as much as what he'd get for selling assets, but he gets any of his charges/loans to the club repaid + a few million to leave. 

And the £13M in loans stays in his pocket in liquidation 

19 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

The latest is that KA’s challenge is nothing to do with Bassini (who did fail to provide proof of funding). He believes he will get more from liquidation as he’s got buyers lined up for assets. 

9 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Howard, this sounds bad. Very, very bad. Would you agree?

Are we pretty fucked now, or is there still a chance a takeover can happen?

Sounds like Ken's been stringing parties along to see how much money he can get, realised none of them can give him the money he'd get for liquidating the club and therefore will do that.

Can the court stop this or is it possible that the shares being recalled will save us, if Ken's challenge fails...

Just give it to us straight, if we're dead in the water.

8 minutes ago, TroySwoosh said:

7 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

You can verify with Benny too.

Yep - I can confirm that the Dark Horse Consortium is still there trying to get a deal over the line - I have worked closely with one of the people involved in putting their proposal together and get occasional updates . 

3 minutes ago, TroySwoosh said:

so whats howards proof? 

Other than 

Basran dropping out as predicted a week earlier

The mystery buyer coming through on the exact day I said they would 

Had you contacted me privately like many have, I would have given you my source of the information, but instead you spew negativity

Just now, Benny The Ball said:

Yep - I can confirm that the Dark Horse Consortium is still there trying to get a deal over the line - I have worked closely with one of the people involved in putting their proposal together and get occasional updates . 

Thanks