Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

Happy with prices but I now can't log into my account using the same info that I have used twice already to purchase tickets this season. It won't even recognise my email address to reset the password. Does anybody know for sure how long out seats from last season are saved for, if at all?

Ok, I'm confused, so my purchase history is showing that I've paid £280 for a season ticket d/d renewal (not £278) even though I don't have a d/d.

I've also apparently bought a child's d/d season ticket for £57?

wtf is going on?

I'm also assuming from this that there's no lifeline discount either?

Edited by BOWTUN BAKED

8 minutes ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

Ok, I'm confused, so my purchase history is showing that I've paid £280 for a season ticket d/d renewal (not £278) even though I don't have a d/d.

wtf is going on?

You've bought mine for me, cheers.

18 minutes ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

wtf is going on?

Just renewed mine after signing in and got lifeline discount automatically.

4 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

All done. £40 a month for 7 months? 

Yet still some moaning bastards around. Anyone not going on that basis were never going in the first place 

Hobo’s the lot of em 

Its great value. I was delighted when I saw prices - then later looked on social media to see complaint after complaint. I'd love to know what price folk were expecting. Did they expect Sharon to pay them to go and to be stood on the entrances personally buttering their hot dogs for them?

4 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

How many do you reckon we'll sell?

I'll go for around 8k

That would be hugely disappointing. Didn't we have about 12 last time? Hopefully given the circumstances and renewed positivity and desire to keep club alive the town has found we'll get at least 10K but I'm hoping for more personally. 

15 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Its great value. I was delighted when I saw prices - then later looked on social media to see complaint after complaint. I'd love to know what price folk were expecting. Did they expect Sharon to pay them to go and to be stood on the entrances personally buttering their hot dogs for them?

They wouldn't buy a Hot dog either “not paying them prices..”

half of our ‘fans’ these days wouldn’t go week in week out if it was free. They’d moan about the cost & inconvenience of getting to the ground, queueing for a pint or some other shite. 

The clubs in a no win situation. They would be better off selling 8k at £350 than 10k at the current prices but I can see why they have done it. PR, new wave of positivity etc but our floating fans don’t embrace it. Just continue to moan  

• Members
4 minutes ago, tshape said:

My dd renewed yesterday morning according to my account history. Charged £293 for esl instead of the £278 advertised. Was gna ring em up but sure there was a charge last year too that ended up being factored into the monthly payments?

Mine is same mate , £15 admin charge i think 

9 hours ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

wtf is going on?

Lifeline discount is there, but also a £15 DD charge per ticket.

So the daughters £42 ticket is £57 (no lifeline) and mine is £278 less lifeline + £15 = £280