Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, frank_spencer said:

Had no issues with GP for the sunlun & Oxford tickets.

STs get sent to my dad so haven't tried yet

What did you do.

Just installed Google pay (which seems to have replaced Google wallet) but get precisely the same message as zico. 

Anything required in settings etc?

Going through Google pay, you can select from transport etc, but don't understand where it's supposed to download to.

26 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

What did you do.

Just installed Google pay (which seems to have replaced Google wallet) but get precisely the same message as zico. 

Anything required in settings etc?

Going through Google pay, you can select from transport etc, but don't understand where it's supposed to download to.

Press passes at the bottom and they are stored there

20 minutes ago, MalcolmW said:

I've got the e-mail, but haven't got a clue what to do with it.

Help appreciated once someone can produce a dummies guide.

iPhone? If so I can help 

if not I can’t 

an another note - if you have 2 STs can you forward the email and the other person can just pick their ticket to download?

9 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

iPhone? If so I can help 

if not I can’t 

an another note - if you have 2 STs can you forward the email and the other person can just pick their ticket to download?

If iPhone just put it in your wallet and air drop it to them when you are with them before the first match 

Spoke to someone quite high up that a few on here prob know who im on about as hes family an theyre a bit gutted weve not got to last seasons ticket numbers yet. hopefully therell be a late surge as theyve put some effort in to save the club and for the right reasons. I said id do my bit without naming names so here it is job done. 

• Members
4 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Got my email

Said I could add it Google pay

Ace I thought

But

863gu31.jpg

Exactly same for me , spent half the day fucking about creating gmail emails , downloading gpay, attaching it to my bank account etc etc still can't get the fucker to work....If you are going to make a big song and dance about going digital it would be a cracking idea to make sure it works first.

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, itdiddidit? said:

Spoke to someone quite high up that a few on here prob know who im on about as hes family an theyre a bit gutted weve not got to last seasons ticket numbers yet. hopefully therell be a late surge as theyve put some effort in to save the club and for the right reasons. I said id do my bit without naming names so here it is job done. 

very disappointing

both that the folk behind the takeover are disappointed and that more folk arent backing the club

im not interested in all the fcuking reasons, either

• Members
45 minutes ago, itdiddidit? said:

How many have been sold? They said 8k or so last week , How many were sold last season?  Where i sit in ESL is normally all full with ST holders , only seen 2 others who sit near me this season so far.

Edited by burnden

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

I don’t know why anyone would expect more, there’s a very good chance we will be relegated folk will pick and choose 

Aye. 8500 or whatever isn't that bad, we're a league lower, likely to drop again and are trying to turn a corner.

Get it right on the pitch and plenty more like Alf will turn out.

• Site Supporter
54 minutes ago, burnden said:

How many have been sold? They said 8k or so last week , How many were sold last season?  Where i sit in ESL is normally all full with ST holders , only seen 2 others who sit near me this season so far.

All in the wsl. Be reet when we get our usual seats.

• Site Supporter
38 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I think the 8k sales mentioned a couple of weeks ago can be assumed to be an exaggeration, given how many of us hadn't got round to renewing or cancelling at that stage. It can only have been an assumption that fans were renewing unless they had cancelled their direct debit at that stage.

When I went there was a constant queue. Took around 40 mins to get served iirc. Maybe longer.

If that carried on, I can see them selling that many quite easily when you add on on-line and phone purchases.

58 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Does anyone know if there is a deadline to buy season tickets to be used v Blackpool? I may get an U23 one to use for various family/friends. But no rush to buy until I need to use it. Could I walk into the ticket office the day before the game and buy one?

You can probably do it on the morning of the match but I expect you'll have to pay cash.