Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

Just renewed but moved from NSL back row to ESU Front Row near halfway line.

last time I was in Lofty stand upper was our first season at the Reebok. Should be a decent seat but hope I’ve not made a mistake in getting a better view for a possible lack of atmosphere..

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Really? I'd be disappointed if we couldn't sell 9k or 10k in Lge1.

What I’m saying is I don’t think the numbers of take up for L1 would be 3-4k more than L2. 

Just now, Ros Coe said:

last time I was in Lofty stand upper was our first season at the Reebok. Should be a decent seat but hope I’ve not made a mistake in getting a better view for a possible lack of atmosphere..

When the Reebok first openened me & my mate had season tix on the back row of Esl half way line - they were quality. Front row would be too close for me to follow the game properly, but each to their own an' all that.

5 minutes ago, Ros Coe said:

You have

😀

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Burndens Bogs said:

When the Reebok first openened me & my mate had season tix on the back row of Esl half way line - they were quality. Front row would be too close for me to follow the game properly, but each to their own an' all that.

He’s front row upper, not lower.

1 minute ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I’m on East Upper, front row..

1. How many did we sell this season just gone?

2. Can you only purchase a ST right now if you are renewing?

3. What would be a "good" amount to sell this year do we think?

Sorry if they've been asked and answered before.

Renewed mine and my dad's. Booked the upper tier for the season just gone for Covid reasons (not that it mattered in the end) but changed back to ESL for upcoming season.

1 minute ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

8500 ish season just gone

10k would be decent 

8,500 is good - thought it was less!

Agree 10k would be a nice round number to aim for. 

Anyone know where to find or have the stats for amount of ST's sold for last 10 years?

33 minutes ago, Mantra said:

1. How many did we sell this season just gone?

2. Can you only purchase a ST right now if you are renewing?

3. What would be a "good" amount to sell this year do we think?

Sorry if they've been asked and answered before.

Renewed mine and my dad's. Booked the upper tier for the season just gone for Covid reasons (not that it mattered in the end) but changed back to ESL for upcoming season.

1. About 8,500

2. Yes

3. 10,000

4 minutes ago, Traf said:

yes

I'd expect an increase, even a small one at least. Maybe people fearing they won't get their money's worth if Covid interrupts everything again is a factor but I'd be disappointed if we didn't get at least 1,000 more than this season.

Edited by Mantra

5 minutes ago, Mantra said:

I'd expect an increase, even a small one at least. Maybe people fearing they won't get their money's worth if Covid interrupts everything again is a factor but I'd be disappointed if we didn't get at least 1,000 more than this season.

Some will have died, some won't want the financial commitment.
To not lose any clients over the year would be a good start, so for me 8,500 would be good.

10,000 would be great, but the question said "good" 😉

Spoke to a mate who gets 3 tickets (adult & kids) and is reliant on the bus service so is holding off until things become more clearer, but you will get many more folk like this who will be cautious and maybe opt for half season tickets 

1 hour ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Spoke to a mate who gets 3 tickets (adult & kids) and is reliant on the bus service so is holding off until things become more clearer, but you will get many more folk like this who will be cautious and maybe opt for half season tickets 

That’ll all be sorted well before the season starts, I expect.

Some of the previous stadium-relevant rules due to come in on 17th May are now a more relaxed version so it’s looking promising. 

1 minute ago, Leyther_Matt said:

That’ll all be sorted well before the season starts, I expect.

Some of the previous stadium-relevant rules due to come in on 17th May are now a more relaxed version so it’s looking promising. 

You’d hope so but how it effects public transport will be unclear, currently bus capacities are restricted, but things should start reverting back soon I’d imagine