Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oxford

jeep

• Members
47 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Now saved to my phone and ready to go.

Piece of piss if the site stops being a cunt

How do you save it to your phone frank? Can't get that digital download thing to work at all for me , also can't log onto ticketing site.

4 minutes ago, burnden said:

How do you save it to your phone frank? Can't get that digital download thing to work at all for me , also can't log onto ticketing site.

On the receipt email there's a link down the bottom of the email next to each ticket type you've bought.

If you have Google pay or Apple pay it saves to your wallet.

Not sure if you can do it if you don't have either app

• Members
30 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

On the receipt email there's a link down the bottom of the email next to each ticket type you've bought.

If you have Google pay or Apple pay it saves to your wallet.

Not sure if you can do it if you don't have either app

Cheers , have Gpay , still not working , having to set off early to pick up tickets from ticket office .

30 minutes ago, tkonion said:

Are tickets on sale at the stadium tonight? Not sure whether I'll make it there with work and want to keep my options open........

I rang main number earlier this afternoon and he confirmed the ticket office is open before the game for tickets to tonight’s game. Advised doing it online as per website ticket news. 

• Members
35 minutes ago, tkonion said:

Are tickets on sale at the stadium tonight? Not sure whether I'll make it there with work and want to keep my options open........

For away fans tonight, it is cash on the gate at Block E from 7pm so you could still get in even without a ticket fella

3 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Can you buy from ticket office tonight 

It's a bit bizarre that for the most routine of Div 1 matches, nobody is quite sure if they can pay on the night. This needs to be made clear by the club and I don't mean on the website, that some fans never go on. At the moment it feels like the club are inconvenienced by fans without tickets turning up, it's got to be putting some off bothering.

2 hours ago, Okocha10 said:

Two of our ex players might be playing for Oxford tonight James Henry & Rob Hall. Seem's they have quite a decent team on paper Oxford, they also have Jamie Mackie, Ben Woodburn & Matt Taylor (Ex Bristol Rovers player)

Always liked Henry, another 1 not given much of a chance by Parky. 

46 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

It's a bit bizarre that for the most routine of Div 1 matches, nobody is quite sure if they can pay on the night. This needs to be made clear by the club and I don't mean on the website, that some fans never go on. At the moment it feels like the club are inconvenienced by fans without tickets turning up, it's got to be putting some off bothering.

Isn't the ticket office open before every game? How clear should they make it? Only problem is the queues are normally shite so unless you are there early you might miss the kick off. Which isn't an issue for me as I'm normally finishing a pint 😁

2 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I think there should be a cash only turnstile for home fans at all our games.