Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A Decade of Bolton Wanderers

deane koontz

Owen Coyle 23px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png Ireland 8 January 2010 9 October 2012 126 42 24 60 33.33      
Dougie Freedman 23px-Flag_of_Scotland.svg.png Scotland 23 October 2012 3 October 2014 101 34 33 34 33.66      
Neil Lennon 23px-Ulster_Banner.svg.png Northern Ireland 12 October 2014 15 March 2016 80 18 26 36 22.50      
Phil Parkinson 23px-Flag_of_England.svg.png England 10 June 2016 21 August 2019 157 49 34 74 31.21      
Keith Hill 23px-Flag_of_England.svg.png England 31 August 2019 present 12 4 4 4 33.33

5 minutes ago, smeghead83 said:

I often wonder if this decade rates worse than the 1980-89 period? I take solace in the fact that between 88-95 we cut our way through every league, I. e fortunes can change dramatically. 

True.Weren''t Wolves in the 2nd division at some point while we were in the Premier league, or did i dream it?

1 minute ago, leigh white said:

I loved the 80s, got through the Thatcher shit and all my times watching the Whites at BP in front of poor crowds, music was good and wimmin still horny in your postcode.:)

Fair play mucker, but did the locals in your town not give you any grief when we completely took over Springfield Slum in 83 and 84 on both Boxing Days ?

24 minutes ago, leigh white said:

I loved the 80s, got through the Thatcher shit and all my times watching the Whites at BP in front of poor crowds, music was good and wimmin still horny in your postcode.:)

Definitely rose tinted 80 s football for bwfc was shit  good piss ups but that’s all ways been the case . Till Bruce came it was dire 

34 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Fair play mucker, but did the locals in your town not give you any grief when we completely took over Springfield Slum in 83 and 84 on both Boxing Days ?

I don't know what your quite on about ? Wigan Ath only joined the Football League in 78. The rivalry between Leigh and Wigan has lasted from the time they scabbed during the general strike in 26, hence the name pie eaters. Seeing you love the Tory government, you should be in awe of those peasants in Wigan who broke ranks.

Edited by leigh white

14 minutes ago, leigh white said:

I don't know what your quite on about ? Wigan Ath only joined the Football League in 78. The rivalry between Leigh and Wigan has lasted from the time they scabbed during the general strike in 26, hence the name pie eaters. Seeing you love the Tory government, you should be in awe of those peasants in Wigan who broke ranks.

Haha, your town is Wigan mate, Leigh is just a hamlet......Wigan is red, unlike Leigh........as you were Arthur 😁

16 minutes ago, leigh white said:

🎏🎏🎏🎏🎏