Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Keith Hill

gonzo

3 minutes ago, Chrisj said:

The only thing he got right yesterday was giving Bunney a run out I thought first 30 mins we played some good football but he needs to start playing the guys who are starting next season in the positions he sees them in we have 16 free hits to get it right but as for next season he has five games to start well if he doesn’t then get rid

8 at home, that’s 8 too many. Only hope is the spurs lad comes in and Crawford gets fit, hopefully that’ll give us a lift and we start to show something decent on the pitch. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Must have the wrong player, it was local lad from Bury/Bolton area who played under Hill at Rochdale, was some podcast where he also told the tale about Ogrady and Hill when OGrady was supposed to be playing CF and kept pulling out to the left much to Hills anger.  Someone will know who the player was, the podcast worth listening to it’s very funny. 

I think it was Tonge Moor's own Nicky Adams.

I guess I'm still in the camp of giving KH a good run of games next season although he does make supporting him difficult at times. I was hoping for some more signs of progress by now but from a first team perspective there's not many 'building blocks'  - no one you would really build a team round next season for example. Signings like Nsiala I  just don't get. I know he's a loan but I thought he wanted to play out from the back and Nsiala is never that type of player. Makes me wonder if anyone watched him play before signing.

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Walkden White said:

I guess I'm still in the camp of giving KH a good run of games next season although he does make supporting him difficult at times. I was hoping for some more signs of progress by now but from a first team perspective there's not many 'building blocks'  - no one you would really build a team round next season for example. Signings like Nsiala I  just don't get. I know he's a loan but I thought he wanted to play out from the back and Nsiala is never that type of player. Makes me wonder if anyone watched him play before signing.

Zouma is better than Nsiala, IMO.

Just saying like...

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I might be wrong and I'm sure it's a minority view but, with the exception of Politic, I don't think we'll be relying on any of the players we've got under contract next season.

Which means Keith getting in a whole new squad of loans, has beens and rejects. Not something to look forward to.