Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

I've got some sympathy for the police, especially those on the ground who had clearly been instructed to go softly softly. No doubt their officers were terrified of any pictures of black people being arrested  & there were hundreds of twats desperate to take that photo.

That said, I hope never to see our police running away from scum again or allowing mob rule like in London & Bristol again & with plenty of clear pictures there's no excuse for not rounding them up now.

2 minutes ago, bolton va va said:

I've got some sympathy for the police, especially those on the ground who had clearly been instructed to go softly softly. No doubt their officers were terrified of any pictures of black people being arrested  & there were hundreds of twats desperate to take that photo.

That said, I hope never to see our police running away from scum again or allowing mob rule like in London & Bristol again & with plenty of clear pictures there's no excuse for not rounding them up now.

If it had been at a football match that then Numerous people would have been getting a 6am knock Monday morning that’s a fact 

if a section of society are now above the law because the police can’t be seen to offend their feelings then we are in for a very bumpy road 

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, bolton va va said:

Yep, good shout, I think they were right not to intervene too much. 

However, them lot have had their day,  so come down hard next time.

We’re a democracy, not a fuckin free for all.

Edited by Steejay

42 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

If it had been at a football match that then Numerous people would have been getting a 6am knock Monday morning that’s a fact 

if a section of society are now above the law because the police can’t be seen to offend their feelings then we are in for a very bumpy road 

Apparently the old bill were using facial recognition the other night, and after settling them in for 5 hours, started nicking ones. Plenty more to come.

Let's see how big a BLM fan Jasper, Quentin and Henry are when they're someone's bitch inside...

I’m not normally one for the conspiracy theories, but there's a new conspiracy documentary on BBC2 about the covid. 
2 guys from the Wuhan research centre, where Trump suspects it was engineered, were due to get on MH370 that miraculously disappeared. Seems they were the guys behind the development of the new strain and intending to use it as a weapon, someone caught wind of their plans and purposefully downed the plane. Neither of them got on the flight though. Have a look it's really interesting, it's called two wongs don't make a flight.

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Apparently the old bill were using facial recognition the other night, and after settling them in for 5 hours, started nicking ones. Plenty more to come.

Let's see how big a BLM fan Jasper, Quentin and Henry are when they're someone's bitch inside...

Yep and they can’t post it on Instagram when they’re telling Delroy a bedtime story and he’s cleaning their teeth with his cock 😁

Edited by Escobarp

Just now, Escobarp said:

Yep and they can’t post it on Instagram when they’re telling Delroy a bedtime story and he’s cleaning their teeth with his cock 😁

They were sulking the other night when kettled for 5 hours due to their iPhones having no charge....priceless irony 🤭🤭🤭

One mard bitch has done a War and Peace style blog on Twitter today detailing every minute of it from the other  night......they play with fire...

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

They were sulking the other night when kettled for 5 hours due to their iPhones having no charge....priceless irony 🤭🤭🤭

One mard bitch has done a War and Peace style blog on Twitter today detailing every minute of it from the other  night......they play with fire...

Aye seen that mate.

one bird Complaining cos she asked a copper if they could do what they were doing and he said google it 😂😂 

same bird I think 👍🏼

Edited by Escobarp

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Aye seen that mate.

one bird Complaining cos she asked a copper if they could do what they were doing and he said google it 😂😂 

same bird I think 👍🏼

Yes mate, I think that's the one 🤭🤭🤭

They've obviously never been to the match before.

Just now, miamiwhite said:

Yes mate, I think that's the one 🤭🤭🤭

They've obviously never been to the match before.

They live in a different world these fuckers. Probably the only taste of the real world she’s ever had. She won’t be back for more that’s for sure. 

Just now, Mr Grey said:

If you break the law, you get a criminal record. Fuck em, i hope future employers will tell the little snowflake cunts to piss off and go get a job at KF fucking C. 

That’s my hope pal. All that education and potential down the swanny for a few thousand likes on Instagram. Is it really worth it 

Just now, Escobarp said:

They live in a different world these fuckers. Probably the only taste of the real world she’s ever had. She won’t be back for more that’s for sure. 

Spot on mate.

They expect to have a free run at smashing things up, attacking the bill, then just go home for caviar and gravy with mummy and daddy. They need to grow a pair quickly.

8 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Shit like this on social media, is just going to inflame the situation and tension. Absolute first class cunts, lets hope they arrest the fuckers after, they have the evidence.

Shark bait these cunts 

just like them at weekend doors need smashing in and examples made of you just can’t do this, perhaps our police should get more heavy like the American cops

without killing before anyone jumps on 

Edited by radcliffe white

3 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Shark bait these cunts 

just like them at weekend doors need smashing in and examples made of you just can’t do this, perhaps our police should get more heavy like the Americans 

💣💣💣💣