Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

3 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Presumably all supping in the bottom bull.

Suppose that's the issue when numbers are relatively small, one limited outbreak bumps them right up.

Presumably all sniffing off the same toilet cistern.......

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Already heard similar 😁

Not been in for over 25 years, so wouldn't be able to comment on what its like now.

It’s exactly that

they all thought the biff had been cut with scourer

• Site Supporter

As usual, the government are doing fuck all and will probably tell everyone to buy Acme Anvil Umbrellas (patent pending) weeks after every other country has done, and the pavements of Britain will be littered with squashed citizens who could have survived with quicker action from Boris and co.

25 minutes ago, Spider said:

As usual, the government are doing fuck all and will probably tell everyone to buy Acme Anvil Umbrellas (patent pending) weeks after every other country has done, and the pavements of Britain will be littered with squashed citizens who could have survived with quicker action from Boris and co.

I think you’ll find that the umbrellas will be reserved for the key workers at Timpsons

1 hour ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I imagine a lot of these are due to the Bottom Bull

How pathetic; deaths averaging 5/day, 300 in hospital, admissions plummeting. Virtue signalling nonsense.

• Site Supporter

These hennighans pricks; did anything untoward take place in the boozer, or were procedures followed?

Owner was in the BN saying authorities told him he could stay open as he'd been following requirements (he chose to close for a deep clean), was this true or bollocks?

29 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Exactly, I think there are actually less than 300 in hospital, needs some perspective this now. 

Horrible today at work, my Garmin is telling me my stress levels throughout the day are way higher than normal! 

Wearing a mask to wash my cup at a sink in an empty corridor or walking off campus! 

Remember the great big fear around Devon and Cornwall being packed out?

5 people in hospital.