Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Just had a text off an asian friend of mine

Says us whitey Christians can’t behave and should be put back on full lockdown 😁😁😁😁😁

Hope you told him how offended you were at the usage of such language and have a protest arranged for the town hall steps this weekend?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

These hennighans pricks; did anything untoward take place in the boozer, or were procedures followed?

Owner was in the BN saying authorities told him he could stay open as he'd been following requirements (he chose to close for a deep clean), was this true or bollocks?

Dunno

Though I doubt he was checking if they were from the same households or not

Bolton lockdown has been lifted regardless of the late intervention

"Lockdown restrictions have officially been lifted in Bolton - despite the council issuing a last-minute plea to keep them in place.

Mayor Andy Burnham has urged people to continue to follow guidance on not meeting people from different households indoors following a "sudden and concerning" rise in cases."

27 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Burnham has lost it

Welcome to the next 6 months. It's going to be like this on and off for months. I might fuck off to a Scottish Island, live in a cottage without any electricity and mobile signal, build dry stone walls and go fishing. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, peelyfeet said:

Welcome to the next 6 months. It's going to be like this on and off for months. I might fuck off to a Scottish Island, live in a cottage without any electricity and mobile signal, build dry stone walls and go fishing. 

Running scared of Miami

• Site Supporter
Just now, Boby Brno said:

If the recent spikes in Bolton are down to the 2 pubs mentioned, then the latest relaxing of restrictions will not affect that. 

Indeed. Let's hope its just that.

As an aside, Halford (chair of select Committee) is interviewing  Roger Taylor from ofqual now.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, secretary of state not coming out of it with much credit.

Be interesting to see if any response the other way.

• Moderators

Breightmet must be a hotspot, zero fucks are given by anyone. Let's not pile on to Henighans. No fucker is taking any notice of the lockdown, people still have family coming round, scutters still walking around shops with no attempt to wear a mask. Somehow people are blaming the council, government, Andy Burnham etc. Mind boggling.

53 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

Sounds like a great idea!

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Breightmet must be a hotspot, zero fucks are given by anyone. Let's not pile on to Henighans. No fucker is taking any notice of the lockdown, people still have family coming round, scutters still walking around shops with no attempt to wear a mask. Somehow people are blaming the council, government, Andy Burnham etc. Mind boggling.

Aye, this government have somehow managed to be shitter than the very shit burnham

But this is nowt to do with either of them

Its about twats

Selfish twats

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Carlos said:

Quite. Before looking to lay blame, folk should have a look at themselves first.

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

Was in manc arndale on Monday fuck me so many not wearing masks.

Couldn't even pin it on one demographic either. Girls in full designer clobber acting surprised that the lass on the door of Selfridges was asking them to put a mask on. The people of Manchester with have the safest chins in the world as most masks were on the chin just about covering the mouth but nowhere near their nose.

• Site Supporter

My God.

This is absolutely fucking shambolic.

Lockdown. No lockdown. Who fucking knows.

Boris has turned up for work just to have himself a new arse torn by Starmer. Again.

Edited by Spider

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Was in manc arndale on Monday fuck me so many not wearing masks.

Couldn't even pin it on one demographic either. Girls in full designer clobber acting surprised that the lass on the door of Selfridges was asking them to put a mask on. The people of Manchester with have the safest chins in the world as most masks were on the chin just about covering the mouth but nowhere near their nose.

I'd say it's the Arndale demographic. I wouldn't be anywhere near the place.