Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Colchester (H)

farnworth white

48 minutes ago, Ani said:

You need to work on the 'intelligent'. So far you have posted opinions that people have disagreed with and then you have sulked. 

Out of interest how old are you ? I am mid 50s and not trying to groom you. 

Fucking hell that’s made me laugh 

12 hours ago, Rudy said:

Well entitled to your opinions mate it’s like a chat in a pub and it’s not that serious, what you have to remember is that some of the longer posters on here know each other outside the internet, we all love Wanderers 

That’s fair enough Rudy but some of your longer posters seem to feel that it’s necessary to insult and ridicule others opinions. Personally it bothers me not one bit but surely just entering into discussion instead would be more sensible. The whole purpose of this and other forums is to share opinions. It doesn’t need ignorant individuals trying to sound clever just because they’ve been on here longer. I’ve been a Wanderers fan for nearly 60 years and think I’m entitled to a view but that doesn’t mean it’s more relevant or important than anyone who’s new to the Whites. Let’s just keep it civil if you disagree.

6 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

That’s fair enough Rudy but some of your longer posters seem to feel that it’s necessary to insult and ridicule others opinions. Personally it bothers me not one bit but surely just entering into discussion instead would be more sensible. The whole purpose of this and other forums is to share opinions. It doesn’t need ignorant individuals trying to sound clever just because they’ve been on here longer. I’ve been a Wanderers fan for nearly 60 years and think I’m entitled to a view but that doesn’t mean it’s more relevant or important than anyone who’s new to the Whites. Let’s just keep it civil if you disagree.

A fan for nearly 60 years eh? I think i've sussed the problem, you're old & grumpy 😂😂

• Site Supporter

Some right touchy cunts on here.

Grow some bollocks the lot of yer, and if it gets too much just organise a straightener outside the club shop (or a mutual reacharound behind the bins, we're an inclusive lot).

Fucking hell.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Some right touchy cunts on here.

Grow some bollocks the lot of yer, and if it gets too much just organise a straightener outside the club shop (or a mutual reacharound behind the bins, we're an inclusive lot).

Fucking hell.

Fuck off with your opinions 

49 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Most keep it civil tbh but like on other forums/social media there’s always a few who know a lot about nothing and just like to argue for the sake

anyway 3-0

1 hour ago, Whitesince63 said:

If someone posts views that are deemed to be bollocks then it's everyone's right to shout them down, regardless of how long they've been posting on here.

Stop being a puff.

• Site Supporter

an opinion that things need to change because we're winning every game by only a single goal was rightly shouted down. As long as we score first then stop the opposition scoring then all's good. We'r only failed at Bradford so all's normally good. 

Sure,  we all know that 3, 4 or 5 would be even better but after 90 minutes,  1-0 gives the same number if points as 5-0. Ok,  if we fuck up in the run in the goal difference may matter but i reckon it won't be needed. 

2 hours ago, MickyD said:

an opinion that things need to change because we're winning every game by only a single goal was rightly shouted down. As long as we score first then stop the opposition scoring then all's good. We'r only failed at Bradford so all's normally good. 

Sure,  we all know that 3, 4 or 5 would be even better but after 90 minutes,  1-0 gives the same number if points as 5-0. Ok,  if we fuck up in the run in the goal difference may matter but i reckon it won't be needed. 

Another one who doesn’t read it’s properly. 

• Site Supporter
38 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Another one who doesn’t read it’s properly. 

Not sure how this is down to my inability to read.  Ratchetman's opening post was

Anybody else worried about the level of performance in recent weeks. Let’s be honest, today we were poor in possession and going forward. I’d like to see us put games to bed 

Is that not critical of a team which had just won its 11th of 13 unbeaten games? 

3 goals to nil.  A blistering first half performance seals the game by half time which is comfortably defended in the 2nd half which sees Ian evatt make 5 substitutions on the 60 minute mark, one of which is brockbank for gilkes to give him a game .    

6 hours ago, Ani said:

You need to work on the 'intelligent'. So far you have posted opinions that people have disagreed with and then you have sulked. 

Out of interest how old are you ? I am mid 50s and not trying to groom you. 

I’m opposed to the way you all team up on someone you don’t recognise because you don’t agree with their opinion.

I stated undeniable facts about where the team could improve and give itself the best possible chance of promotion.

57 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Not sure how this is down to my inability to read.  Ratchetman's opening post was

Anybody else worried about the level of performance in recent weeks. Let’s be honest, today we were poor in possession and going forward. I’d like to see us put games to bed 

Is that not critical of a team which had just won its 11th of 13 unbeaten games? 

We don’t all look through rose coloured specs. How is stating that you’d like your team to score a few more critical?