Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Keith Hill

Horwich

9 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Not done that bad all things considered. 

Come one Morecambe. 

Morecambe through then come on FGR. That's both sorted.

I heard he drinks in the No Name... No Job now 

When you reach the end of the season in the play offs and chuck everyone under the bus and state non of it is your fault, there’s no unity and the lads who aren’t playing are causing issues what the fuck do you expect? 

can’t keep his mouth shut and thinks he’s cleverer than he is. Fucking weirdo 

my only wish is that they kept him for the play offs as now they have a chance 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Carlos said:

Honestly, you'd watch that if you were struggling to sleep. What a boring cunt. Palios would appoint himself if he could.

Aye, Hill just can't shut the fuck up & Palios has always loved himself.

I can imagine the pair of them fighting over the mirror in the bogs.

30 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Saturday's post-match interview.

15 minutes of it, someone must have left the fridge door open. Watch & weep.

https://youtu.be/rHW1Dk3nNf8

But as they enter the play-offs it must have been something pretty fundamental.

Thanks.

Think BC has summed this up excellently, Hill is one of those people who thinks he is clever but every time he spouts off it makes you realise he is as thick as custard. 

We were 18 points behind this lot when the season got curtailed. They have the basis of a good team at this level. We dodged a bullet getting rid of Hill. 

I think, in those rambling interviews, he thinks he's being honest & open.

But, & I said this last year, if someone sticks a mic under his chin he's off & won't stop till they stop recording him. He should have a stop watch & curtail the interview after 3 to 4 minutes. He rambles away &, in the end, has no idea what he's saying.

But there's nothing sackable there. Reading Palios' statement Hill must have had a proper fall out with someone. Maybe Palios himself. You don't sack a manager as you enter the play-offs withouta very good & specific reason.

13 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

I think, in those rambling interviews, he thinks he's being honest & open.

But, & I said this last year, if someone sticks a mic under his chin he's off & won't stop till they stop recording him. He should have a stop watch & curtail the interview after 3 to 4 minutes. He rambles away &, in the end, has no idea what he's saying.

But there's nothing sackable there. Reading Palios' statement Hill must have had a proper fall out with someone. Maybe Palios himself. You don't sack a manager as you enter the play-offs withouta very good & specific reason.

Unless you are also a totally egotistical arsehole.

by you I mean Palios not you the doctor of good feelings. 

9 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

We definitely dodged a bullet, and I think some wanted him to remain in charge this season because of his experience. 

He actually thinks he some kind of Football philosopher or guru, when actually he's a second rate Gardner who DOESN'T know his fucking onions at all.

Its been said about him before, he was well out of his depth at our club, thought he was the Liam Gallagher of football management with his fake manc accent, he is and always will be a cunt in chino's.

Pity really, his appointment upset the Tramps and they hated his affiliation with Bolton.

I would have given him more time, aye. Potting him worked out in the end though.

I'm getting word from the Wirral that either immediately bfore, or straight after, that interview. He went into the dressing room and had a 110 mph meltdown rant and went for players. Players came back at him & over half gave as good as they got.

Some fisticuffs & some separation required. The old "lost the dressing room" malarkey. Players went running to Palios & he'd had enough of a guy he'd come not to rate anyway.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Farnywhite said:

Can see Gary bowyer getting the job short term after leaving Salford 

Big Sam and Lennon linked with the Salford job according to the Manchester news there going off the bookies 

Bowyer going back to Derby U23's unless they can't afford to keep him

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

Can see Gary bowyer getting the job short term after leaving Salford 

Big Sam and Lennon linked with the Salford job according to the Manchester news there going off the bookies 

Didn't know he'd gone!

Was it his decision, or just a temporary contract?