Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Keith Hill

Horwich

He was awful , every post match interview was about him not bwfc.

His first game at Rotherham , truly embarrassed, wearing a flat cap , doffing it to the fans, I know it was a team put together 24,hours before , but he could have organised us ,made us difficult to break down . I saw his first game and his last game ( Burton Albion away) everything in between was nothing short of shambolic . Worst bwfc manager ever and we've had some bad ones .

1 hour ago, Nottm_Wanderer said:

He was awful , every post match interview was about him not bwfc.

His first game at Rotherham , truly embarrassed, wearing a flat cap , doffing it to the fans, I know it was a team put together 24,hours before , but he could have organised us ,made us difficult to break down . I saw his first game and his last game ( Burton Albion away) everything in between was nothing short of shambolic . Worst bwfc manager ever and we've had some bad ones .

I know he was odd, and everyone has made some valid points, but that's unnecessarily harsh.  The early home draws with a scratch team v Oxford, Sunderland, Blackpool, Wimbledon were good games and decent results; home wins v Fleetwood, MK Dons, Southend and Tranmere, the away win at Bristol, the draw at Sunderland, and in his last 11 games only Wycombe beat us by 2.  It was occasionally a shambles (Accy away obviously) but most managers aren't all good or all bad, and he brought some decent players in that played a part in us being competitive despite the unique circumstances.

19 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

We have that stain on our record, Keith Hill has been a Manager of BWFC. 

It makes me cringe every time I think about it, that fucker has managed us!!!

Scunny is his level, although I don't think their 1k faithful will put up with his bullshit for long.

Who was it from WW who wanted him at Bolton when we were in premier league? That must of been worst ever call. 

14 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

bloody shame it never worked for him here, but it didn't for Coyle or Sammy Lee either.  Was watching the SJM interview on Undr The Cosh on YouTube and he said he'd never take the Bolton job because of the rapport hes still got with the fans and he'd hate to lose that.

Think there's a little bit more to it than that, to be fair 🤣

2 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Who was it from WW who wanted him at Bolton when we were in premier league? That must of been worst ever call. 

Probably the same poster who said Higuain was better than Messi.

Probably the same poster who got a pasting off Sober Dan and then left because of it.

Probably.

2 hours ago, Whitestar said:

Just seen Gary Madine playing for Blackpool, i bet sweaty Ken still laughing at the day he trousered 6M for that Blackpool donkey.  I sometimes have to smirk a little bit too.

It was in all fairness, a masterful piece of business from the slippery, sweaty cunt

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, Traf said:

I was going to pull some nuggets from his post-matchwaffle from yesterday, like "We are going to use the psychology of being bottom of the league to benefit us and it’s going to take 31 games...."

But the whole thing is too good not to share...

https://www.scunthorpe-united.co.uk/news/2021/november/hill-post-doncaster-rovers-h/

I’d have understood more of that if it was written in French. The mans a buffoon