Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Israel


wanderer1984

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, royal white said:

From Sunday afternoon lad 

Do keep up with the latest statements ffs 🤣 

Two whole days later of intel and they’re not even attempting to put the application in.

 It’s funny watching you cling on mate, Dave would be proud.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, London Wanderer said:

From Sunday afternoon lad 

Do keep up with the latest statements ffs 🤣 

Two whole days later of intel and they’re not even attempting to put the application in.

 It’s funny watching you cling on mate, Dave would be proud.

Doesn’t matter if it was last week. They have all made those comments. 
 

Anyway, pro Palestine supporters in Rochdale, I’m guessing Catholics .

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, royal white said:

Doesn’t matter if it was last week. They have all made those comments. 
 

Anyway, pro Palestine supporters in Rochdale, I’m guessing Catholics .

 

 

Of course it fckn matters 🙈 Because now they’ve carried out the investigations, they’ve found no evidence to ban it. Did you read any of tonight’s statement 😂😂
 

Thanks for this latest update though. You going to forward to intel at the Met? I think it might just be the golden ticket they’re looking for to get the application over the line.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

Of course it fckn matters 🙈 Because now they’ve carried out the investigations, they’ve found no evidence to ban it. Did you read any of tonight’s statement 😂😂
 

Thanks for this latest update though. You going to forward to intel at the Met? I think it might just be the golden ticket they’re looking for to get the application over the line.

Because that was their concerns, it still is their concerns. The police still have concerns. You’re really struggling at this aren’t you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Two different links. How can anyone believe what Hamas says.

 

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/sabrina-maddeaux-i-watched-hamas-hack-innocents-to-death-the-worst-part-was-their-glee

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67321241

 

‘Hamas leader refuses to acknowledge killing of civilians in Israel’

 

I do not think anyone on here does do they ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, royal white said:

You’re really struggling at this aren’t you. 

Haha. The irony 😉

 It’s really, really simple.

We all know there will be breakaway groups of idiots on Saturday. We can expect it like clockwork. But there is no evidence to suggest it is more than a minority.

And you can’t ban, or rearrange a protest, (like you’ve been pleading the Met to do), if there is no evidence of widespread, serious trouble. 
 

If you’ve not got more intel than the Met officers do then you’re just going to have to fck it get down to that statue lad 👍

Unless you try sending them the Blackburn posters? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In 50 or so years time the UK will be a mostly Islamic country. Everyone in power will be a Muslim and you'll have to abide by their laws.

They're untouchable because numbers are increasing and folk like LW and cheese choose to accommodate their backwards religion.

Unbelievable really.

I hope I'm dead by then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

Haha. The irony 😉

 It’s really, really simple.

We all know there will be breakaway groups of idiots on Saturday. We can expect it like clockwork. But there is no evidence to suggest it is more than a minority.

And you can’t ban, or rearrange a protest, (like you’ve been pleading the Met to do), if there is no evidence of widespread, serious trouble. 
 

If you’ve not got more intel than the Met officers do then you’re just going to have to fck it get down to that statue lad 👍

Unless you try sending them the Blackburn posters? 

 

“Like you’ve been pleading with the met to do” 

 

Would honestly love to get in your mind one day to see what the fuck is going on in there .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

In 50 or so years time the UK will be a mostly Islamic country. Everyone in power will be a Muslim and you'll have to abide by their laws.

They're untouchable because numbers are increasing and folk like LW and cheese choose to accommodate their backwards religion.

Unbelievable really.

I hope I'm dead by then.

image.png.bd80cfbf830b4aa41e2b2601be5314d5.png

 

more like 20...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

In 50 or so years time the UK will be a mostly Islamic country. Everyone in power will be a Muslim and you'll have to abide by their laws.

They're untouchable because numbers are increasing and folk like LW and cheese choose to accommodate their backwards religion.

Unbelievable really.

I hope I'm dead by then.

You sound like Nick Griffin 😂

 It must be fckn exhausting being so scared of Muslims that you’d rather be dead than see a few more on your street.

I’d go back and check your projections anyway mate. Making a bit of a tit of yourself every time you type these days😂

 Here’s a fact checker for you.

it’s equally clear that the gap in fertility between Muslim and non-Muslim will continue to lessen over time, as it has in recent decades. FactCheck wouldn’t bet on the British Muslim population ever topping 10 per cent, let alone 50 per cent.”

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050
 

Read at your leisure. Hope it provides reassurance & you can hold out for a few more years at least ❤️

Edited by London Wanderer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, royal white said:

“Like you’ve been pleading with the met to do” 

 

Would honestly love to get in your mind one day to see what the fuck is going on in there .

“why don’t they move it to another day” 😢

”but they banned the EDL, why not these “ 😢

Hate to break it to you, but you can’t ban something because you don’t like it.

 You’re welcome in any time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

“why don’t they move it to another day” 😢

”but they banned the EDL, why not these “ 😢

Hate to break it to you, but you can’t ban something because you don’t like it.

 You’re welcome in any time

Who has suggested banning something because I don’t like it? Again your mind and it’s tricks and lies have no limits.

 

But but but football fans are sometimes naughty. Whatabout whatabout whatabout

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, royal white said:

football fans are sometimes naughty. Whatabout whatabout whatabout

Precisely mate. They are. 

Yet our police force work tirelessly, & overtime, to ensure we don’t let the minority dictate things and can still go to the footy.

 Just like with big protests 👍

Whataboutery can be wonderful at times. Comparisons are how we make sense of the world. And with you being the master of it, I’m sure we can agree on that 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

You sound like Nick Griffin 😂

 It must be fckn exhausting being so scared of Muslims that you’d rather be dead than see a few more on your street.

I’d go back and check your projections anyway mate. Making a bit of a tit of yourself every time you type these days😂

 Here’s a fact checker for you.

it’s equally clear that the gap in fertility between Muslim and non-Muslim will continue to lessen over time, as it has in recent decades. FactCheck wouldn’t bet on the British Muslim population ever topping 10 per cent, let alone 50 per cent.”

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050
 

Read at your leisure. Hope it provides reassurance & you can hold out for a few more years at least ❤️

This Nick Griffin. Are you starting to see a connection?

 

IMG_0363.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

This Nick Griffin. Are you starting to see a connection?

 

IMG_0363.jpeg

Well I never Nicks more confused than he’s ever been! 
 

British National Party leader Nick Griffin told a crowd that Islam was a "wicked, vicious faith" and Asian Muslims were turning Britain into a multiracial hell as they tried to conquer the country. 

Reminiscent of Wanderer1984s rant no? But the lads not pro Hezbollah that I know of, so I’ll give him this one 🙂

Edited by London Wanderer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Well I never Nicks more confused than he’s ever been! 
 

British National Party leader Nick Griffin told a crowd that Islam was a "wicked, vicious faith" and Asian Muslims were turning Britain into a multiracial hell as they tried to conquer the country. 

Reminiscent of Wanderer1984s rant no? But the lads not pro Hezbollah that I know of, so I’ll give him this one 🙂

He’s also antisemitic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

You sound like Nick Griffin 😂

 It must be fckn exhausting being so scared of Muslims that you’d rather be dead than see a few more on your street.

I’d go back and check your projections anyway mate. Making a bit of a tit of yourself every time you type these days😂

 Here’s a fact checker for you.

it’s equally clear that the gap in fertility between Muslim and non-Muslim will continue to lessen over time, as it has in recent decades. FactCheck wouldn’t bet on the British Muslim population ever topping 10 per cent, let alone 50 per cent.”

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050
 

Read at your leisure. Hope it provides reassurance & you can hold out for a few more years at least ❤️

Nick who?

A tit 🙄 .... boring. You'll be mentioning that bnp post next 😂 

Anyway ... who said I'm scared? Never give it much thought.

It's inevitable ... the likes of you and your ilk pandering and how things are changing.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.