Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Israel

wanderer1984

2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Fair enough. You don’t need to pay me £100 though 😃

🤷‍♂️ I’m looking at this on my phone. Is there something there that I can’t see?

Who is the cunt that I (supposedly) asked to be locked up? Is this the basis of your personal attack. Are you pissed?

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Nothing is as shocking as mushy peas on a Xmas dinner though.

Does this need its own thread or are we raking over old ground?

AND, mate yer going back at least 2-3 years here as i can remember exactly where i was working when i was almost reduced to a nervous wreck by an innocent throw away remark on festive fare.🥴

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Whitestar said:

Does this need its own thread or are we raking over old ground?

AND, mate yer going back at least 2-3 years here as i can remember exactly where i was working when i was almost reduced to a nervous wreck by an innocent throw away remark on festive fare.🥴

😂

time is irrelevant 

only peas relevant

• Moderators
1 hour ago, royal white said:

Im sure the top brass in Israel will consider a cease fire if they come across this. There’s something seriously wrong with these types.

I'd say in terms of the daily issues she faces, Israel's behaviour in Gaza is way down the list 

4 hours ago, BobyBrno said:

🤷‍♂️ I’m looking at this on my phone. Is there something there that I can’t see?

Who is the cunt that I (supposedly) asked to be locked up? Is this the basis of your personal attack. Are you pissed?

Personal attack? Like I could be arsed 

Pedantry? Fuck aye I’m in.

Fact is you said somebody was a cunt on here.  Even though you said you’d never say that. 😃

Still pretending you never said that the shadow secretary for higher education delivered the Olympics? 😃

Just asking for a pedantic cunt. 

Edited by mickbrown

• Members
7 hours ago, BobyBrno said:

Got guests over Christmas, Italian. Wife is keen to show them a traditional British Christmas. Ham and mushy peas on the eve. I may slip some leftovers into the Christmas Dinner.😉

Pizza on Boxing Day, with pineapple 😳

Actually, planning on going to Lincoln to show them a traditional British football match. 

Stop pissing about Boby. Obviously the highlighted bit is not sickening depravity like the two items ending with smileys.

• Members
4 hours ago, royal white said:

Im sure the top brass in Israel will consider a cease fire if they come across this. There’s something seriously wrong with these types.

We regularly say on here 'give your head a wobble'. 

Observe here what damage can be done. What a fucking specimen.

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

This weekend's peaceful protesting includes chasing a Zionist through the street and making threats to MPs

Starmer in particular getting dogs abuse. Not only for his stance, but for being married to a Jewish woman.

Sure I heard something on the news about him having a number of coppers protecting him.

Chuck all this onto the levels of general abuse mps get and it's a bloody miracle anyone bothers standing for election.