Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

GB News


kent_white

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Welsh language Paw Patrol, Patrol Pawennau, pulled in over five times as many viewers as GB News at 161,000.

 

Its going really well

When you have a family of five grabbing hold of the remote and switching to the endless channels, it wont have a dogs chance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
On 27/06/2021 at 18:41, Spider said:

Welsh language Paw Patrol, Patrol Pawennau, pulled in over five times as many viewers as GB News at 161,000.

 

Its going really well

In fairness, none of the news channels have high figures.

If you split them down to specific programmes (presenters) they are all surprisingly low.

I wouldn't imagine the new channel to last too long though, unless it is given a major overhaul. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Casino said:

Viewing figures still 'looking good' then?

Did they ever, apart from when they beat the BBC News and Sky News for an 8pm~9pm slot on a random Thursday evening. It's not even as though it's a load of Gammony old shit, it's just shit. Even the BBC and Sky struggle to fill a news channel for 24 hours a day and keep it interesting, I'm not sure how or why GB News ever thought they would or could be successful.............and they only transmit in SD on Freeview, and nobody watches anything in SD anymore I don't think

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Sweep said:

the BBC and Sky struggle to fill a news channel for 24 hours a day and keep it interesting

Watched Good Morning Britain this morning. One of the news items was a pair of twins in Oregon meeting and marrying a pair of twins. Neither couple are pregnant but some fucker ‘guesses’ it’s likely they’ll end up having twins.

So @Sweep don’t you be telling us there isn’t enough news! 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Watched Good Morning Britain this morning. One of the news items was a pair of twins in Oregon meeting and marrying a pair of twins. Neither couple are pregnant but some fucker ‘guesses’ it’s likely they’ll end up having twins.

So @Sweep don’t you be telling us there isn’t enough news! 🤣

You did well to see any "news" article, no matter how shit it was on that Good Morning Britain, every time I turn it on, it just seems to be Andi Peters asking people to ring in for £100K and a Range Rover

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

God yes I bet she is filth. I would be wary of her though, she has without doubt a strapon that Dion Dublin would be proud of.

Just googled her, her fella is that knob from Palace, Simon Jordan.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.