Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pub Situation on Saturday.

leigh white

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Traf said:

Hotel had a wedding on yesterday or something.

As for the Guinness, Rudy, it's not draught : they're surger cans, not sure how they can fuck that up.

they fuck it up every game , cans need to be in the fridge for 24 hrs at 5.c to give a perfect serve, and i don't even work for them anymore

• Site Supporter
49 minutes ago, victor meldrew said:

they fuck it up every game , cans need to be in the fridge for 24 hrs at 5.c to give a perfect serve, and i don't even work for them anymore

I very much doubt the fridges will even be switched on and stocked until half an hour prior to turnstiles opening.

• Members
18 hours ago, victor meldrew said:

Think mine had been behind a radiator since the Coyle days 

Never trust a teetotaller (bastard Coyle) to maintain a decent bar...

During his playing days with us I'd often see him in McDonald's at China Gardens buying up half the 'food' after a match.

Being a jock he probably thought eight big mac meals was practically health food.

I never liked the cut of his jib even then as a player, when we tatered Newcastle under his reign of terror as manager I was sulking rather than celebrating with my mates as I knew deep down he'd eventually lead us to ruin, and had been telling everyone of my low opinion of him...

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members
5 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Never trust a teetotaller (bastard Coyle) to maintain a decent bar...

During his playing days with us I'd often see him in McDonald's at China Gardens buying up half the 'food' after a match.

Being a jock he probably thought eight big mac meals was practically health food.

I never liked the cut of his jib even then as a player, when we tatered Newcastle under his reign of terror as manager I was sulking rather than celebrating with my mates as I knew deep down he'd eventually lead us to ruin...

Scottish born and played for Ireland but didn’t drink 

Never should have trusted the short wearing irn bru swilling Krispy Kreme eating cunt

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

Scottish born and played for Ireland but didn’t drink 

Never should have trusted the short wearing irn bru swilling Krispy Kreme eating cunt

Nailed on when they were going to reduce the sugar content of his preferred tipple he went around all the supermarkets buying up all the stock of the old stuff.

Using his ill-gotten gains from us and other saps.

I hope his next job is with Sporting Baghdad.

An evil menace - god squad too iirc.

I was stood behind him in said McDonalds once, his bill was about £70, when a cheeseburger was about 69p...

Skinny fat cunt.

• Site Supporter
14 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Nailed on when they were going to reduce the sugar content of his preferred tipple he went around all the supermarkets buying up all the stock of the old stuff.

Using his ill-gotten gains from us and other saps.

I hope his next job is with Sporting Baghdad.

An evil menace - god squad too iirc.

I was stood behind him in said McDonalds once, his bill was about £70, when a cheeseburger was about 69p...

Skinny fat cunt.

Probably buying for the brother-in-law or whatever relative used to be on the pitch prior to our games.

39 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Probably buying for the brother-in-law or whatever relative used to be on the pitch prior to our games.

Fat Kitman?

Why did we employ such a charlatan (Coyle)? The start of the rot only arrested (touch wood) and reversed recently...

Jobs for the boys.

Panic buying of Sordell.

Next job for Coyle - Athletico Kandahar please.

Just before The Taliban retake it.

Edited by Youri McAnespie