Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mason Greenwood.

barryk32

Big fall out at Raith Rovers with staff resignations after them signing the rapist David Goodwillie (one for Micky Ds unfortunate names thread).  

I imagine Mason Greenwood is getting a glimpse of what his footballing future may look like if he's convicted.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Big fall out at Raith Rovers with staff resignations after them signing the rapist David Goodwillie (one for Micky Ds unfortunate names thread).  

I imagine Mason Greenwood is getting a glimpse of what his footballing future may look like if he's convicted.

Including novelist al McDermid, shirt and everything else sponsor. They are fucked I think having made their bed.

Didn't Jessica Ennis threated to have her name scratched off the stand at Bramhall Lane that bears her name ?

Over Ched Evans, not Greenwood that is.

9 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Yep ... &, tbh, even if not guilty now, after the degree of publicity.

I hate what he's accused of and he deserved his World to crumble if he's done this. However, the old chestnut of the accused being allowed anonymity comes boldly into view here.

As, unfortunately, does his chance of a fair trial as half the country is now very much aware & taken positions on this ... & few on his side either (3 team mates have visibly unfollowd him on Twatter today).

We can all say "didums" but one real risk is that he's able to claim that a fair trial is impossible and could end up not being tried at all.

I predict that it won't come to trial because she decides that she doesn't want to press charges around the same time that her family move into an expensive,new, luxury home & she starts driving around in a new,expensive luxury car.

I hope i'm wrong, i'd like to see him on a one way trip to the volcano.

• Site Supporter
37 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Yep ... &, tbh, even if not guilty now, after the degree of publicity.

I hate what he's accused of and he deserved his World to crumble if he's done this. However, the old chestnut of the accused being allowed anonymity comes boldly into view here.

As, unfortunately, does his chance of a fair trial as half the country is now very much aware & taken positions on this ... & few on his side either (3 team mates have visibly unfollowd him on Twatter today).

We can all say "didums" but one real risk is that he's able to claim that a fair trial is impossible and could end up not being tried at all.

Unfortunately, you're dead right.

No excuses for his behaviour, and she's brave for not putting up with it.

Not sure revelations on social media will help her in the long run- hopefully she's passed enough evidence on to the police for a conviction. 

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

Ironic how NiC works in the theatre industry but doesn’t know his audience on here. Please don’t try to make Wanderersways a popularity contest. Others have tried and others have failed.

Not really, I know exactly what the gallery is.

Anyway, it has cheered me up knowing I irritate whoever Cherry Pie is, and Horwich for that matter. 😄

1 hour ago, bolton va va said:

I predict that it won't come to trial because she decides that she doesn't want to press charges around the same time that her family move into an expensive,new, luxury home & she starts driving around in a new,expensive luxury car.

I hope i'm wrong, i'd like to see him on a one way trip to the volcano.

think she has that now 

dose she work/has she every worked 

its a free ride being a young footballs girlfriend 

its a bit like the Maxwell thing / grooming thing 

easy life to open your legs now and then 

he is still a cunt for doing what he did 

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Not really, I know exactly what the gallery is.

Anyway, it has cheered me up knowing I irritate whoever Cherry Pie is, and Horwich for that matter. 😄

I thank you for post and for the learning you’ve provided 

Edited by Morizio

• Site Supporter

They've ran out of time and had to release him on bail.

Sign this Mr Greenwood youre being released on Bail.  Thanks.......  Mason Greenwood youre being arrested on suspicion of x y and z.  Back to the cells pal

• 8 months later...

Not discussing hisvactions, but those of the Prosecutors.

He does/doesn't do something last October.

It is brought to a head in January when the film or tape comes to light amongst ordinary folk.

He's arrested and bailed. In January.

In mid-October there are claims he's broken his bail conditions and re-arrested. That was Saturday 15th October.

On 16th he is charged with the matters from last October, for which he'd been on bail since October, fully 9 months. Plus the new accusations.

Having sat on all this since January it took ONE DAY to decide to charge him and less than one day to have him in Court, today. Yhat can only happen if everything was already set up.

So, my question is, if all that was ready & available why did they sit on it for so long ? If the new items, of braking bail conditions, had not arisen how much longer woukd they have left him dangling ?

I couldn't give a shite about Mason Greenwood, but this could be anyone.

• Site Supporter

Why have they sat on it?

The process of gathering evidence can take a long time- the charge will only come about when it is felt there is a sufficient level to make it stick. Who knows, maybe he broke his conditions as a result of learning that the threshold had been met.

None of us know what exactly is going on and it's wrong to draw conclusions before the story unfolds in a court.

9 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

None of us know what exactly is going on and it's wrong to draw conclusions before the story unfolds in a court.

Of course not but I find it difficult to see how it moved so quickly given that nothing had publicly moved.

I'm getting an image of a screaming senior cop on Saturday demanding to know why it's taken so long.

Mrs. Feelgood deals with the Police on matters like this and it's certainly her view that the cops will happily let things drag, sometimes for 12-24 months simply kicking the can along the road.

• Site Supporter

Backlog at the courts. 

Woman near me was in court this week for something she was charged with 2 years ago.

Sentencing is another date into the future nobody knows.

Could well be 4 years after the arrest and 2 years after the verdict that shes actually sentenced.

Madness.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, barryk32 said:

Backlog at the courts. 

Woman near me was in court this week for something she was charged with 2 years ago.

Sentencing is another date into the future nobody knows.

Could well be 4 years after the arrest and 2 years after the verdict that shes actually sentenced.

Madness.

Fucking hell, I’d forget what I’d done by the time it came to sentence.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Marc505 said:

Sounds like having an argument with the mrs 😄

We were “having words” today and suddenly she reminded me that on our wedding day, I’d fucked off to the bar with some mates and missed to call from the DJ for the bride and groom to get on the dance floor for the first dance. 28 years that’s been festering! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, MickyD said:

We were “having words” today and suddenly she reminded me that on our wedding day, I’d fucked off to the bar with some mates and missed to call from the DJ for the bride and groom to get on the dance floor for the first dance. 28 years that’s been festering! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fucking hell 🤣 Absolute breed apart they are, there's just no come back to that. What's point!