Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mason Greenwood.

barryk32

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mantra said:

This is an interesting perspective on the matter and surrounding issues

The girl's dad has had his say:

Very disappointing. Seems like he's somehow sticking up for Greenwood over his own daughter.

Phones been hacked.. doesn't mean it didn't happen. That sound clip is chilling to listen to, 

If i heard that clip with my daughters voice and her other halfs, Police would be arresting me,

• Members
10 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Perhaps an over generalisation, but not unreasonable. 

There are a number of failed players who should have done better. 

I just mean her dad knowing to some degree that something wasn’t right, now hearing and seeing all this and he’s very blasé about it all.

Id be doing time for the cunt

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Horwich said:

Putting it on social media has got him arrested in double quick time.

He will pay her off.

Any charges will get dropped.

No one will give a fook in a few weeks.

Discussed this possibility this afternoon and they all said that no amount of money would make “No” mean “yes”

I pointed out we’re not talking about a few hundred or a few thousand here but more like a few million. One or two of them held on the their principles and insisted, no amount of money. The others gave it some thought. I reckon actually seeing the crispy banknotes would sway most towards ‘forgiveness’.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, MickyD said:

Discussed this possibility this afternoon and they all said that no amount of money would make “No” mean “yes”

I pointed out we’re not talking about a few hundred or a few thousand here but more like a few million. One or two of them held on the their principles and insisted, no amount of money. The others gave it some thought. I reckon actually seeing the crispy banknotes would sway most towards ‘forgiveness’.

Maybe, but it's out there now and she quite clearly says "No, I don't want sex".. 

Seems they have split up and then gotten back together. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I just mean her dad knowing to some degree that something wasn’t right, now hearing and seeing all this and he’s very blasé about it all.

Id be doing time for the cunt

It does all seem odd, no doubt plenty to come out yet.

No doubt a lot of supposition and embellishment will be going on amongst folk who don't know the full story which won't necessarily help anyone. 

8 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Aaah. The old "we've already worked out what you are, we're just haggling over the price" line.

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Lets see what happens.

I’m not falling for all that “to much to soon” bollocks. There’s thousands of young footballers earning thousands a week, it doesn’t make them all rapists. There’s also folk earning an average salary who are full on not rights. Some people are just horrible cunts regardless of wealth. 

Edited by royal white

3 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’m not falling for all that “to much to soon” bollocks. There’s thousands of young footballers earning thousands a week, it doesn’t make them all rapists. There’s also folk waning an average salary who are full on not rights. Some people are just horrible cunts regardless of wealth. 

The correct answer. 

10 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’m not falling for all that “to much to soon” bollocks. There’s thousands of young footballers earning thousands a week, it doesn’t make them all rapists. There’s also folk waning an average salary who are full on not rights. Some people are just horrible cunts regardless of wealth. 

Exaclty this.

Doesn't matter what you earn. Sex is the most naturally instinctive we have as human beings. A wrongun is a fucking wrongun. Its in his shit fuck head, regardless of what he earns.

The cunt needs his head stamping on till hes not a wrongun anymore.

1 hour ago, royal white said:

I’m not falling for all that “to much to soon” bollocks. There’s thousands of young footballers earning thousands a week, it doesn’t make them all rapists. There’s also folk earning an average salary who are full on not rights. Some people are just horrible cunts regardless of wealth. 

You are correct, but, a lot of these young lads (not necessarily footballers) earning/being given a shit load of money seem to think they can do what they want and their flunkey's will make the consequences go away. IMO

2 hours ago, royal white said:

This. With bells on 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, royal white said:

His team mate Rashford is a clear example of this, absolute gent and a proper role model for young united fans

• Site Supporter
13 hours ago, royal white said:

Fundamentally yes.

At the same time, money can twist normal decency and attitudes. Whether a person is born into it or not.

15 hours ago, royal white said:

Exactly.

All PL footballers are overpaid, but that's not the issue here.

The money didn't make Greenwood treat his Mrs the way he did.

2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Fundamentally yes.

At the same time, money can twist normal decency and attitudes. Whether a person is born into it or not.

Aye, If your young, more money than you can spend, people fawning over you and kissing your arse all day, women throwing themselves at you, then it'd be easy for a 20 year old to lose perspective and start behaving like a c*nt.  

If you're already a tosser then I reckon its a dangerous combination.