Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Twitter

Spider

• Site Supporter

Tesla shares lost 6% today.

Musk is acting like a chap who just spent all his money on Russian VCR’s.

Still can’t see Twitter disappearing but he’s not exactly filling his investors with confidence

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Tesla shares lost 6% today.

Musk is acting like a chap who just spent all his money on Russian VCR’s.

Still can’t see Twitter disappearing but he’s not exactly filling his investors with confidence

hes just asked some of those he fired the other day have been asked back because there where fired by mistake.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

hes just asked some of those he fired the other day have been asked back because there where fired by mistake.

I’m starting to think he’s just winging it.

For £44billion

Christ

On 05/11/2022 at 18:19, Spider said:

It’s what you make it really.

You can avoid the slimier parts and as an idea it’s an unparalleled invention.

Im not sure why everyone is so upset with Musk. It’s his, he paid 44 fckin billion notes for it, he’s allowed to roll it into a ball and shove it up his arse if he so desires.

You know why mate, its jealousy.

All you ever see on here and social media is posters pissed off and hate rich/famous people all the time, riddled with jealousy and insecurities about own lives.

I think the main reason why people are upset with Musk is because he's likely to do things with the platform they don't like/fear e.g. revoke Trump's suspension, lay off staff in charge of preventing misinformation, etc.

It's also fairly reasonable to be concerned that such a huge communication tool is now under the total control of an impulsive and unpredictable character, as tech libertarians tend to be.

I don't think it's about people being jealous of his fame or wealth.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, DazBob said:

As long as I can see see news about BWFC and pics of boobs, I really couldn't give a shit who owns Twitter.  I doubt Musk will care enough to change any of that.

Same here.

my favourite Twitter account is one that shows videos of car crashes and folk falling over.

I wish Bolty was on Twitter 

5 minutes ago, DazBob said:

As long as I can see see news about BWFC and pics of boobs, I really couldn't give a shit who owns Twitter.  I doubt Musk will care enough to change any of that.

I nust hope we don't return to the BWFC hashtag bringing up news for anything mentioning Wanderers again.

What a pisstake that was.

• Members
2 hours ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I nust hope we don't return to the BWFC hashtag bringing up news for anything mentioning Wanderers again.

What a pisstake that was.

TBH I don't ever search for anything (apart from boobs).  The only things I see are from those that I follow. If I want to read the opinion of a lunatic I'll read the comments section on the BN website.

• Members

Even if it does disappear something else will take its place.  Too many people really do think that others give a fuck about what they've got to say and what they've had for their tea.

Edited by DazBob

2 hours ago, DazBob said:

Even if it does disappear something else will take its place.  Too many people really do think that others give a fuck about what they've got to say and what they've had for their tea.

Does @tomskistill tweet pictures of his tea everyday?