Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

jussi transfer

twiggy47

He's not likely to confirm anything yet but he is spending some time with his family. This could either be his marriage is on the rocks or Sam has sent him home to reconsider his transfer request (Or the imminent sale).

Rumours were rife:

2 - ??4million bids received (Speculated at ManU and Arsenal)

and

ManU - ??2.5m plus David Bellion who Sam has been linked with previously (2+2=5)

It does seem a bit suspicious. :-k

He's not likely to confirm anything yet but he is spending some time with his family. This could either be his marriage is on the rocks or Sam has sent him home to reconsider his transfer request (Or the imminent sale).

Rumours were rife:

2 - ??4million bids received (Speculated at ManU and Arsenal)

and

ManU - ??2.5m plus David Bellion who Sam has been linked with previously (2+2=5)

It does seem a bit suspicious. :-k

The one spreading like wild fire In the west Lower was that it had been on Sky, to Arsenal, 6 Million !!! If only it were true...........

Guest The Special One

I heard that Allardyce found him shagging Will Young and kicked f??ck out of him and dropped the dirty little faggot accordingly.

pure speculation here. but if his marriage is on the rocks,and another player has been with his wife,or jussi has been with another players wife.this could explain the sudden loss of team spirit :-k

And Diouf is the only player who is playing so much better, and he has been playing with a smile on his face these past few weeks

• Site Supporter
pure speculation here. but if his marriage is on the rocks,and another player has been with his wife,or jussi has been with another players wife.this could explain the sudden loss of team spirit :-k

And Diouf is the only player who is playing so much better, and he has been playing with a smile on his face these past few weeks

That's it then. Diouf is shagging Jussi! :D

• Site Supporter
i'd heard sam wanted jussi's wanga, jussi wouldnt let him, sam dropped him.

You heard Sam wanted Jussi's gary neville? I didn't know there was such a job at The Reebok. That said, they do have a chap who gets on the team photo is First Team Kit Manager! Laundry man more like it!

The rumour i heard at the match yesterday was

Jussi to Man U for ??2 million with Roy Carroll and Phil Neville coming to us ! ](*,)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.