Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Might As Well

lancaster _white

I have two young sons - 5 and nearly 2. Both are showing great potential in becoming Bolton fans.

I hope that one day I will be able to take them on a European trip to watch the Super Whites.

Sadly, I think we have been utterly spoilt with our 'little' club having two UEFA campaigns in 3 seasons. I can not see it ever happening again in our life time.

It was great and for that I will always salute FSA for taking our 'little' club to places I never felt possible.

This post is made in memory of my Dad who passed away suddenly as a fit 60 year old, the summer of our first UEFA qualification. A life time as a Bolton fan but he never saw us play in Europe. RIP Dad.

Edited by YATESY

• Site Supporter
I have two young sons - 5 and nearly 2. Both are showing great potential in becoming Bolton fans.

I hope that one day I will be able to take them on a European trip to watch the Super Whites.

Sadly, I think we have been utterly spoilt with our 'little' club having two UEFA campaigns in 3 seasons. I can not see it ever happening again in our life time.

It was great and for that I will always salute FSA for taking our 'little' club to places I never felt possible.

This post is made in memory of my Dad who passed away suddenly as a fit 60 year old, the summer of our first UEFA qualification. A life time as a Bolton fan but he never saw us play in Europe. RIP Dad.

Sentimental post that one lad. Absolutely spot on. Had to remind my dad of exactly the same thing. It certainly is the end of an era - it will be looked back on with extremely fond memories for those of us fortunate enough to witness it.

well written post matey :good:

Listen you mard bastards

If we qualified for Europe every season, the novelty would soon wear off and it would be meaningless, we have to take a break for a few years to get the appetite back

Now get your Kazakhstan flights booked

"Flights" get on the train from Moscow, 4 days through bandit country on the 'Silk Route' :D

Traf, Widnes and NB, my daughter thinks that I have finally cracked up, I'm sat here laughing my bollux off really loud after reading those replies. :rofl: :rofl: That's what this board is all about :good:

In one, athy.

That's what it's all about. Anyone taking it too seriously is in the wrong place.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.