Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Leverhulme 5-A-Side

tomski

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter

Baz is moaning about meaningless friendlies.

Baz doesn't do trials and is the first name on the team sheet.  My agent will be hearing about this.

(its also because Baz would have to purchase new stuff.  Gloves, top, shinnies etc etc.  Not doing that for a friendly.)

Baz is moaning about meaningless friendlies.

Baz doesn't do trials and is the first name on the team sheet. My agent will be hearing about this.

(its also because Baz would have to purchase new stuff. Gloves, top, shinnies etc etc. Not doing that for a friendly.)

Fuck do you need shin pads for?

Handy to play a game or two together first.

Turn up first game calling each other by wways usernames.

• Site Supporter

Fuck do you need shin pads for?

Handy to play a game or two together first.

Turn up first game calling each other by wways usernames.

You are not allowed to play unless you are wearing shinpads.  Undies should be able to verify that.

• Site Supporter

In my best Duncan Bannertyne voice....

Let me tell you where I'm at.

There are four 5 a side places in Bolton. I'm not travelling all the way to the Trafford centre when there are some on the doorstep.

I'm not very keen on friendlies either, I just can't be bothered with them. My performance, at best, would be half arsed.

We need 7 players to make a regular team, if 6 others come forward then great, ideally any day other than Monday.

Anewman gets the nod from me as manager.

I won't be playing friendlys or competitive games in any Clackervalve revival.  I'm under contract and my family and I are very happy here. I love the fans, they are the best in the world, and I don't want to move.... unless the club feels it's right for both of us. I might even start up a charity.

I won't be playing friendlys or competitive games in any Clackervalve revival. I'm under contract and my family and I are very happy here. I love the fans, they are the best in the world, and I don't want to move.... unless the club feels it's right for both of us. I might even start up a charity.

Your going on talksport with Adrian Durham next week?

• Site Supporter

I won't be playing friendlys or competitive games in any Clackervalve revival.  I'm under contract and my family and I are very happy here. I love the fans, they are the best in the world, and I don't want to move.... unless the club feels it's right for both of us. I might even start up a charity.

what about the donkeys