Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

iptv subs

blackleywhite

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, blackleywhite said:

I know there is a thread in the geeks bit but nobody posts on there and it's an emergency!

Anyone do them? Or know of anyone that does who's not a cock?

PM's are newly emptied ๐Ÿ™‚

Mstreams are very good & their customer service is 2nd to none.ย 

3 hours ago, blackleywhite said:

All sorted now from the guy that Horwich recommended on the geek thread...

Thanks to all who pm'dย ย too ๐Ÿ™‚

Not that I can fucking read them unfortunately.....

and a pleasure to deal with tbhย ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

feel free to drop me a message if it gets throughย ๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

up the wanderersย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by lamblamb

9 hours ago, Traf said:

How much for a sub for 2 devices, mine's expiring soon?

A 12 month single connection sub is ยฃ60.

Extra connections, up to 3 , can be added at ยฃ50 per connection.

No subs are locked to IP meaning if you had a dual connection sub you can use it on 2 different devices in 2 seperate locations at the same timeย ๐Ÿ‘

• Members
2 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

I pay ยฃ50 a year and I have got 3 Firesticks on the goย in the house and at least 2 are used at the same time on different channels, my fee is due in September, is this a fair deal?

ยฃ60 for the I pay for multi room across 3 sticks and never have problems, live tv films and seriesย 

what everyone pays regardless will always be great value compared to a legitimate sub.

if you find a sub that suits your needs that supplies you with what you watch then i would stick with itย ๐Ÿ‘

i have a few thousand who resubscribe every year without fail, they are obviously happy with what i supply for what i chargeย ๐Ÿ˜Š

cheap isn't alway good, good isn't always cheapย ๐Ÿ˜‰

10 hours ago, lamblamb said:

what everyone pays regardless will always be great value compared to a legitimate sub.

if you find a sub that suits your needs that supplies you with what you watch then i would stick with itย ๐Ÿ‘

i have a few thousand who resubscribe every year without fail, they are obviously happy with what i supply for what i chargeย ๐Ÿ˜Š

cheap isn't alway good, good isn't always cheapย ๐Ÿ˜‰

does virgin effect your service, VPN needed?

whats the adult content like

• Site Supporter

Am I allowed to point out the inconsistency of a forum which, not too long ago, banned folk for daring to post links of live feeds for games, deeming them illegal.

Now we have folk extolling the virtues of equipment which allows these games to be viewed; illegally* as far as Iโ€™m aware.

Or maybe itโ€™s me, a 59 year old technophobe who needs it explaining in words less than two syllables.

ย 

*I understand the equipment itself is perfectly legal. I also know weโ€™re not talking about using them to view whatโ€™s already free.

• Members

Donโ€™t think anyone is posting direct links on here and if they did Iโ€™d expect them to get a slap on the wrist then banned

This is just pointing you in the right direction, or in other wordsย 

Shut it you grassย 

16 minutes ago, burnden said:

Never needed a vpn on mine in last 12 months

yup, we were also fine, other servers got hit at various times.

there is no magic at server level, its not as easy as running everything via a vpn at server end.

blocking methods evolve constantly, it's a big game of cat and mouse.

those that were hit last year are as professionally set up as most out there yet they were still blocked at times.

what you need to evaluate when it happens, and it will happen without a shadow of a doubt, is how your supplier gets around the blocks and the time it takes to do soย ๐Ÿ‘

• Members
5 hours ago, MickyD said:

Am I allowed to point out the inconsistency of a forum which, not too long ago, banned folk for daring to post links of live feeds for games, deeming them illegal.

Now we have folk extolling the virtues of equipment which allows these games to be viewed; illegally* as far as Iโ€™m aware.

Or maybe itโ€™s me, a 59 year old technophobe who needs it explaining in words less than two syllables.

ย 

*I understand the equipment itself is perfectly legal. I also know weโ€™re not talking about using them to view whatโ€™s already free.

Snitches get stitches