Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wembley 🍕

Eddie

47 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

We will get to 25000

That's a minimum to me now at this stage .Tickets only been available to ST holders and a plus 1 thus far. General sale all the casuals will be coming. I'm not a ST holder but will be getting 4 tickets when available to members next week.

NH confirmed we had around 34k members signed up a few weeks ago

Edited by Lostock Whites

21 minutes ago, Lostock Whites said:

That's a minimum to me now at this stage .Tickets only been available to ST holders and a plus 1 thus far. General sale all the casuals will be coming. I'm not a ST holder but will be getting 4 tickets when available to members next week.

NH confirmed we had around 34k members signed up a few weeks ago

34k but the reality is a few of them won’t go I have 6 in my network who went to one game and the plus 1 many used for people who are already holders or members anyway

i like your optimism and we might have another big push but they will slow down to the 25/27 mark 

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, wiggy said:

Apologies if this has already been mentioned elsewhere but the official event day parking is now available from the Wembley website.

Good shout! Just sorted ours.

Edited by Cheese

For those kicking their heels for a few hours before the game and wanting a friendly beer and food, remember the Wealstone FC invite. Free parking for cars and coaches and on the Metropolitan tube line. Would be great to get a good number of whites together to build the atmosphere. Contact James 07979795414.

Football is life 👍

47 minutes ago, Billytheviking said:

For those kicking their heels for a few hours before the game and wanting a friendly beer and food, remember the Wealstone FC invite. Free parking for cars and coaches and on the Metropolitan tube line. Would be great to get a good number of whites together to build the atmosphere. Contact James 07979795414.

Football is life 👍

Commission ??

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, itdiddidit? said:

this the £40 official parking? Just checking I'm on the right one as I'm gonna book it. 

Yeah. There were only 100 or so left in the Red block when I booked, but I'm assuming they open further blocks as they fill up.

Just now, Cheese said:

Yeah. There were only 100 or so left in the Red block when I booked, but I'm assuming they open further blocks as they fill up.

Arse about tit this. Got no match ticket til next week when us klarna pay weekly lowlifes enter the competition.

Gotten a bit jealous of everyone booking stuff so need to get involved.

13 minutes ago, itdiddidit? said:

Arse about tit this. Got no match ticket til next week when us klarna pay weekly lowlifes enter the competition.

Gotten a bit jealous of everyone booking stuff so need to get involved.

Miss out on a ticket, drive all the way down there to soak up the atmosphere and listen to the radio only to find nobody is broadcasting any coverage. 

15 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Miss out on a ticket, drive all the way down there to soak up the atmosphere and listen to the radio only to find nobody is broadcasting any coverage. 

I told the kids we were going to Wembley so I'm not lying am I? I've been to every game at home in this godamn comp as well 😁and Accie when i got 3 of the tartan blankets season tickets places so I'm winning at half time  

7 hours ago, wiggy said:

Apologies if this has already been mentioned elsewhere but the official event day parking is now available from the Wembley website.

It's a long time ago & many changes have been made but I was on that car park for the Liverpool LC final. I was, thankfully staying in Weybridge but it took 90 minutes to get off there. The bulk of that time I was completely static.

That was April 2nd too.