Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

"We dont take small change"............

gonzo

I just offered a couple of young lads an apple each. I'm keen on encouraging healthy eating by youngsters. Funnily enough, they turned the offer down - and also turned down the offer of a cabbage :-k :-k

They did tell me that they really liked my house too (well, the bit of it they could see from the doorstep) :-k :-k :-k

we have a bag of chocolate that we offer them.

just had my brother round, he's a miserable git.

he said that if any come around to his house - he's going to answer the door naked! or pour some boiling tar from the bedroom window!!!

Just had some round at our house, Mrs CWP offered them a choice of some sweets or some fruit. The cheeky little gets said "Have you not got any money" - she told them it was sweets or fruit or nothing.

I know you're interested, one of them took a banana and the other took a choccie bar of some description

And another thing, they were both about 15 years old. I thought "trick or treat" was supposed to be for small kids. At 15 years old shouldn't they be out sniffing glue and reading w??nk mags?

I just offered a couple of young lads an apple each. I'm keen on encouraging healthy eating by youngsters. Funnily enough, they turned the offer down - and also turned down the offer of a cabbage :-k :-k

Have you taken over as presenter of Crackerjack EG.

:D :-$

I like cabbage, especially a nice savoy. This was an ordinary white one though :D

Crackerjack!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.