Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

We've all got to be praying for...

Bobcat

We'll end up with Liteks

](*,)

now that was prime for someone to say....

"That's what Zico came back with!!"

She was all teeth, apparently!

fookin was

waste of ??1.66 if you ask me

??1.66?

And how much for the stranger sitting in reception? :-#

Ah yes, 'the street' in Hamburg. No wimmin allowed or you'll get p??ss clod over you.

I tend to think that Hamburg is like Amsterdam only not almost totally shite

You on about Herbertstra??e? Went down there for a mini-exercise in anthroplogy :^o and for some reason they went into a frenzy after spotting thirtysomething English males :-k

Can't be arsed with the Reeperbahn. Go out in the Sternschanze district when I'm there.

• Site Supporter
Nice trip, as long as it's not Monaco.

Only cloud on the horizon with these shorter journeys is the half-term wimmin and kids/ JCL factor driving prices up.

what is wrong with taking wife and kids?

all season ticket holders, plus will earn browny points for next game IF we get through

That would be grim, but a trip is as good as you make it.

if smileys with you, itll be shit

=D>

Lovech is 100 miles from Sofia. This is where Z??zzytours will come into their own!

We will be flying to Varna, it's 180 miles from there :D

A poor,poor set of clubs for printing programmes.

Uefa made them issue a programme in the 90s but the best bet is Monaco or Steaua out of these.

Mind you Monaco only had one in the VIP areas for the CL tie with Liverpool last season.

Its not fair....Boro have already had them at Az and Grasshoppers this season

A poor,poor set of clubs for printing programmes.

Uefa made them issue a programme in the 90s but the best bet is Monaco or Steaua out of these.

Mind you Monaco only had one in the VIP areas for the CL tie with Liverpool last season.

Its not fair....Boro have already had them at Az and Grasshoppers this season

So george, your preferred choice of opponent is based on how good their match programme is #-o

Yes, Herbertstrasse is it's name. It's excellent for immoral pursuits

It's an age old custom, no wimmin can walk down that street because the whores therein will throw buckets of p??ss over them. They're the professional though, at either end of the street past the barriers are the sewer rats who come up to you and cup your b??llocks and lick your earhole for free

What an insane weekend that was - the girl in our party threw a pintpot at someone, there was a dead body in the middle of the street and we were extrmely close to deth on the flight out. Most terryfying experience of my life and I live at Westleigh . I've found a picture of Herbertstrasse which is amazing as I couldn't even find my trousers this morning

6739-hamburg_herbertstrasse_ddp.jpg

I've found a picture of Herbertstrasse which is amazing as I couldn't even find my trousers this morning

For some reason there is a pair of trousers in the middle of the road outside my house - could they be yours?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.